I cant lvl to 80

arrrggg why cant i level to 80 my cap is lvl 70 ??????

Replies

• WayoftheGods
    138 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Have you force closed the app and restarted?
  • Options
    what a crappy update why do the game say you can lvl to 80 and my cap is 70 ... am i the only one with this problem?
  • Options
    Spore..you from Singapore?
  • Options
    nope im from Denmark
  • Options
    and i have tryid close and reload
  • Pion3o
    51 posts Member
    Options
    I had something like " client needs to be restarted " then exp bar moves
  • klay
    76 posts Member
    Options
    Well you can't level your individual characters beyond your player rank. This is how it has always been.
  • Options
    well i guess i be the only lvl 70 in this game ...haha
  • Options
    Your player account has to be level 80 before your toons can level up 80. I hope you remember this... *sigh*..
  • Options
    ahhh now it work it came up with a client need to be restartet thanks all for helping out :)
  • Options
    Nothing else to see here.. let's wrap this thread up. It's your cue MODs.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing else to see here.. let's wrap this thread up. It's your cue MODs.

Ok mod.... Maybe the others having this same issue could come here for this information!
  • MalPetra
    140 posts Member
    Options
    I also can not train anyone above 70. I have completed all level 7 dark and light on hard. All 3 star. Cantina all complete with 3 stars. Lots of level 70 characters...
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    MalPetra wrote: »
    I also can not train anyone above 70. I have completed all level 7 dark and light on hard. All 3 star. Cantina all complete with 3 stars. Lots of level 70 characters...

So...what is your player experience level? Completing the levels have nothing to do with your experience level. Once you reach player level 71, 72, etc., then you can train your toons to that level.