Beskar Mando

I have been testing this toon out a bunch sitting way low in arena because of it too. What I am seeing is that he is way too limited on how he collects offense, who he has synergies with (tag restrictions) and also. He is so vulnerable when preparing Whistling birds that it is embarrassing. My goodness, I hope that something will be a long the way to help or else I feel that was a major waste of time & resources.
20 stacks with over 11k PD barely make a dent. There may be something wrong with the modifier on blackboard?
But his initial assessment is not good

Replies

• Well I guess his purpose might be his ship
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • I'm sure we are getting several more mandalorians down the line, possibly making the faction more resilient while also upping damage.
    When Bastila Shan was released, she made jedi slightly better, but it wasn't until Revan was released some time later that the jedi faction really exploded. We never know what a new leader will do - it can be anything from dealing double damage to targets with Armor Shred, to inflicting Armor Shred on every direct hit.
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Mucro wrote: »
    I'm sure we are getting several more mandalorians down the line, possibly making the faction more resilient while also upping damage.
    When Bastila Shan was released, she made jedi slightly better, but it wasn't until Revan was released some time later that the jedi faction really exploded. We never know what a new leader will do - it can be anything from dealing double damage to targets with Armor Shred, to inflicting Armor Shred on every direct hit.

Well, Basty Shan was able to take #1 at 3* & was held tops until JKR was released. I still like her lead, but had to be overpowered so to speak. Her lead now with JML is pretty tough. But yeah kind of same 200%protection for Jedi. An incredible amount of Tenacity among other things.
    I am finding that keeping Kuiil & IG-11 & using Han/Chewy or Nest/Chewy are some of the best teams. But as far as Armorer or Bo Katan go, they do not help me so far & to use other Mando or Jango, one of their leads has to be used if you want PO.
    I think that I had better mix match teams by using the likes of Dengar or Greedo & Nute.
    The Mando Faction right now tho, I am possibly not understanding how to utilize. Calling a taunt to a non tank hasn't worked. & I have used alot of resources, feeling like a really sore lesson in futility so far. I really hope that I am wrong
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    My problem is that Armored is so secluded. She does not have scoundrel tag, therefore she can not be save by the very beskar that she supplies. Her TM is crazy. Beskar Mando is so very vulnerable when setting up for whistling birds & Armorer will just sit there with 3 stacks while he takes hit after brutal hit until eventually even killed. I have tried a very tight turn order Modding & that can be helpful, but will need to be revised vs various opponent squads. I just don't know so far & with intro of Bad Batch, It seems like a kind of bad situation & I should've not chased the Mando toons. They are way to restricted & now by themselves until who knows. Anyway miny rant over, would love to trade notes with those having similar, mixed or better results.