Changing Fleet Shards

So I’ve reached out to the top players in my fleet shard regarding joining their discord. I was told that it is full and that I’ve upset folk by moving up in the ranks. I’ve asked for a list of names to avoid during my payout and was essentially told to kick rocks. Is there a way to change fleet shards to a less drama and toxic shard?

Replies

• No. But usually it's easy to avoid hitting people on their payouts by checking their swgoh.gg profiles or even by manual monitoring who climbs in your time +- one hour. It won't solve the problem if your shardmates are [offensive word of your preference here], but may help you to annoy less people.
  • So I’ve reached out to the top players in my fleet shard regarding joining their discord. I was told that it is full and that I’ve upset folk by moving up in the ranks. I’ve asked for a list of names to avoid during my payout and was essentially told to kick rocks. Is there a way to change fleet shards to a less drama and toxic shard?

Imo I just wouldn't give a.... its there fault that your playing the game how you want to. if they got a problem with you climbing up the ranks that's there fault not yours. just keep climbing.
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”