BUG REPORT: Error in Fleet Battles, just after recent update, 2/24/2021 ...

ShadowFlern
posts Member
edited February 2021
BUG: Error in Fleet Battles, just after recent update, 2/24/2021 ...
I fought a standard Grand Arena battle in the Fleet Sector (2 fleets required), and I won the battle, killing the opponents first 3 ships plus one more. I got the "VICTORY" message. Then, the opponent still showed as viable in the window, even though all 4 ships displayed showed "dead" status, no health, but the upper right said "3/4 reinforcements" remained. So there was no way to ever win this battle, since I had no other capital ships...and besides, I had already won the battle. This occurred on my account at 6:15 PM, Pacific Time, on Wednesday, 02.24.2021. I couldn't find a better/more precise place to report this bug.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• BUG: Error in Fleet Battles, just after recent update, 2/24/2021 ...
    I fought a standard Grand Arena battle in the Fleet Sector (2 fleets required), and I won the battle, killing the opponents first 3 ships plus one more. I got the "VICTORY" message. Then, the opponent still showed as viable in the window, even though all 4 ships displayed showed "dead" status, no health, but the upper right said "3/4 reinforcements" remained. So there was no way to ever win this battle, since I had no other capital ships...and besides, I had already won the battle. This occurred on my account at 6:15 PM, Pacific Time, on Wednesday, 02.24.2021. I couldn't find a better/more precise place to report this bug.

I think this is happening in all GAC battles, exit the screen and go back in and the battle will show as completed. I haven't done my fleet battles yet so maybe reinforcements are messing it up, but that is what happened with my squad battles,
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • My game crashed and I lost my padme team, thanks CG
  • I had something similar in my GA today, I took on a OR Carth team and they were down to Mission and T7 left, I killed Mission and T7 ( being at full health and most protection) just died.

• is it a bug, yeah, it it actually showing a team to fight? no. i had he same thing happen but backing out of the territory then zooming back in on it will show that they are correctly defeated. and if you choose to fight them even though they are defeated it will give an error and reset your game (i tested it since i easily won my opponent can could afford an extra "attempt" if it gave me one... which it didnt)

however just report it to the offical bug sight anyways.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ. Reporting them here doesnt get the information to the correct people.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>