Bugs and issues

dedic
4 posts Member
edited February 2021
Before throwing us new content, giving us lots of promotional pop-ups, would you kindly make a stable game without freezing? I still lose in the grand arena because of that ... already that the match marking is awfull, if in addition when one has a chance it is the game which crashes...
of course, this kind of situation also happens in arena (loss of crystals), in TB (loss of GET1 and 2), in TW (loss of everything)...

I restart my phone regularly, I restart the application regularly I have a recent phone (samsung S8), but since the penultimate update it's getting worse and worse !!!!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Since the update I'm also facing many issues:

Trivial ones:
    -Some debuffs change color (red foresight, red counter attack buff, green offense down...)

-Shops show all the items in one slot, fixed by scrolling down

-Reinfos don't show up in fleet, as if you had 0 reinfos, fixed by tapping out and back again to the reinfo screen

-Lag, annoying but not game breaking, this usually happens after a big update and it's normal, will go away soon

Game breaking bug:
    -Buttons constantly disappearing, costing me arena crystals and the GAC round. While this was a recurrent problem for many players in the past and it got better with some patches, although never 100% fixed, to me it only happened once in a long while. Today I got that 10 times.
  • Options
    My game was freezing for the first time yesterday also, now I hope my gac enemies game will also freeze to make it fair.
  • Options
    Ever since they did the migration to the new Unity engine it’s been noticeable worse with missing graphics, glitches and crashes. If that is because the Unity version being more buggy or the CG team doing the reworked client being less experienced is hard to know.
  • Options
    well... at my end it became unspeakably slow after the update on all my devices. I'd love to continue playing this, but I'm not going to buy a new phone. It would be great if we could continue to use the previous version, it was working perfectly on my phone.
  • Options
    It's pretty common situation after major updates. Slow loading times, occasional freezes, etc. Usually it resolves itself in few days after update, at least for me.
  • Options
    never had any issues - maybe there is a conflict with your current android version?
    i have a Samsung M31 and it runs very well
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>