Game crashing a lot.

Sewpot
2010 posts Member
edited February 2021
I’ve never had issues until this last update and have had 3 now. The first 2 when I was just in the main page but now just had it happed while in special cm in geo Tb. Lame
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    I’ve never had a game crash in 2.5 years of playing until just now. It was during a TB combat mission and I only got credit for 1 wave completed. I was about to finish the fourth wave
  • Gorgus
    122 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    These crashes during TB missions are no bueno since they affect the whole guild
    Post edited by Gorgus on
  • Options
    We just had 3 crashes in minutes in Geo: Special mission! @CG_SBCrumb (I never tag CG, but there is a acute problem)
  • Options
    Gorgus wrote: »
    These crashes during TB missions are no bueno since they affect the whole guild

And you know they won't compensate for it one bit. That's the real kick in the pants.
  • Options
    Same here...the app just hard closes on me.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The only way to highlight an issue like this and get the proper information to the correct people os to report and discuss this at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>