Beskar Mando use

Spharynx01
251 posts Member
edited February 2021
Hi there, has anybody found a utility to Beskar Mando for the moment? I mean I’m farming him slowly but except the razor crest coming, does he belong to somewhere (LS TB, def or att in GA, TW, etc.) It s a premiere in swgoh that a new legendary toon has no real purpose... just my cent! Feel free to post a good use for him (i mean not feeding the rancor in p2 ;)
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• He’s a fairly decent counter to GG and NS, while in a scoundrel squad. Not sure if he’s worth farming and relic’ing just to counter those, but eh, he still works.
  • DarthVenomis
    473 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    decent on defense as well in gac with kuill, ig-11, nest, and dengar with bando lead.
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • Ive had great success with him on defense so far with Nest and Vandor chewbacca. You need a fast Kuill though.
  • I also saw a Bando, IG-11, Kuill, Mission, Zalbaar all relic squad that was a nightmare in GAC. Beat them with <10s left
  • I also saw a Bando, IG-11, Kuill, Mission, Zalbaar all relic squad that was a nightmare in GAC. Beat them with <10s left

yeah that one too
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • Kuiil, IG11, Enfys Nest & Cara Dune. Mod for speed. Kuiil goes first, Bando goes second, IG11 uses AOE giving 5 stacks of Whistling Birds, Nest uses AOE and gives 5 more and applies daze, Cara Dune goes last and uses AOE which gives 5 more stacks. Now Bando has 20 stacks. Swift Takedown.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Kuiil, IG11, Enfys Nest & Cara Dune. Mod for speed. Kuiil goes first, Bando goes second, IG11 uses AOE giving 5 stacks of Whistling Birds, Nest uses AOE and gives 5 more and applies daze, Cara Dune goes last and uses AOE which gives 5 more stacks. Now Bando has 20 stacks. Swift Takedown.

Always loved a good opening sequence ;) Against which teams did you have success with this set up ? Do you know if AI follows the same path on D ?