Ideas to improve synergies between Mandalorians 2.0

Sansacional_10
40 posts Member
edited February 2021
Hello there, you will tell me that you have not already uploaded a post like this before and I will tell you yes, but this is a version with some reworks, improvements and touch up's for some characters that the other did not have, very well said that let's start

Canderous Ordo:
t67k8e717i3f.png
Mandalorian Veteran
At the start of battle, Canderous gains 10% Health Steal and Potency for each Old Republic, Scoundrel and Mandalorian ally. Whenever Canderous deals damage to an enemy, he inflicts a Damage Over Time effect for 2 turns.

I Like a Challenge
Canderous deals 50% more damage with Interminable Assault and Overwhelming Firepower to enemies who are Taunting, Deathmarked or Marked. Whenever an enemy with a Damage Over Time effect is damaged by an attack, Canderous gains 8%>10% Turn Meter. When an enemy gains Taunt, or becomes Deathmarked or Marked, Canderous gains Critical Chance Up and Critical Damage Up for 2 turns.

Gar saxon:
71qsgmazomfa.png
On the Hunt
Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 70% chance to>and inflict Speed Down for 2 turns. If the target already had Speed Down, reduce Gar Saxon's cooldowns by 1.

Calculated Ambush
Deal Physical damage to all enemies, dealing double damage to enemies with less than 50% Turn Meter. Enemies that had at least 50% Turn Meter lose 30% Turn Meter.

Mandalorian Assault 5 turn cooldown
Call all Mandalorian allies to assist, grants them a 30% Turn Meter and then inflicts Death Mark on the enemy target until the end of the battle.

Darksaber Assault 3 turn cooldown
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Armor Shred for rest of the battle.

Mandalorian Retaliation
Empire and mandalorian allies gain 50% Counter Chance and 40%>50% Defense. Whenever an Empire or Mandalorian ally uses a Basic Attack, they recover 5% Health and Protection.

Viceroy's Vengeance (zeta)
Whenever another ally attacks during an enemy>out of turn, Gar Saxon has a 100% chance to Assist and every time Gar Saxon assist, he gains 10% protection up (max 10 stacks) and Taunt for 2 turns.

Imperial Super Commando:
dyg9ks10zvow.png
Seize the Advantage
Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 70% chance to>and inflict Offense Down for 2 turns, attack again if the target had less than 50% Turn Meter and attacks for a third time if the target had less than 25% Turn Meter.

Surprise attack 3 turn cooldown
Deal Physical damage to all enemies and then dispel all buffs on them. Then, inflicts Tenacity Down on all enemies for 3 turns.

Upper Hand (zeta)
Imperial Super Commando has +65%>+100% Counter Chance, gains +15%>+20% Offense for each enemy with no buffs, and Every time an ally assist the Imperial Super Commando gains + 10% Critical Damage cumulative until the end of the encounter.

Sabine Wren:
d8xurdi8wjbn.png
Demolish 
Deal Physical damage to all enemies, Stagger them for 2 turns, and Expose target enemy for 2 turns. For each active Phoenix and Mandalorian ally, deal 15%>+20% more damage and Expose a random enemy. Phoenix and Mandalorian allies gain Critical Chance Up and Offense Up for 2 turns. If this attack scores a Critical Hit, reduce Sabine's cooldowns by 2. This attack can't be Countered or Evaded.

The Armorer
utoxe3432lbb.png
Both Hunter and Prey (zeta)
The first time another ally falls below 60% Health, The Armorer gains a stack of Beskar Ingot and that ally recovers 40% Protection. The Armorer starts with 2 stacks of Beskar Ingot and if at the start of the encounter all allies are Mandalorians The Armorer gets a third stack of beskar ingot and a bonus turn.

The Mandalorian:
oocq88o6nwcf.png
Swift Shot
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain Critical Chance Up for 2 turns. On a critical hit, grant another random Bounty Hunter or Mandalorian ally Critical Chance Up for 2 turns who does not already have it.

Transpierce
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and call another target Bounty Hunter or Mandalorian ally to assist. Then the Mandalorian and the assisting ally gain Critical Damage Up for 2 turns.

Disciplined Bounty Hunter
Each time the Mandalorian scores a critical hit, he gains 30% Turn Meter and other Bounty Hunter or Mandalorian allies gain half that amount. At the start of encounter, the Mandalorian has Bounty Hunter's Resolve until he is defeated.

The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor):
gy890g11ro95.png
Wonder of the Force
Dispel all debuffs on all Scoundrel and Mandalorian allies and equalize their Protection. All Scoundrel and Mandalorian allies recover 20% Protection. Remove 20% Turn Meter from all enemies, which can't be evaded.

The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) and target other Scoundrel or Mandalorian ally gain Damage Immunity for 1 turn, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented, and Tenacity Up for 2 turns. This ability starts on cooldown.

Seasoned Tactics
For each Scoundrel and Mandalorian ally at the start of battle, Scoundrel and Mandalorian allies gain 5% Max Health, Max Protection, and Offense.

Whenever an enemy takes damage, Scoundrel and Mandalorian allies gain 2% Turn Meter.

Protective Intuition
The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) is immune to Ability Block and has +40% Potency and Tenacity.

The first time each Scoundrel or Mandalorian ally falls below 75% Health, The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) dispels all debuffs on himself, gains 1 stack of Whistling Birds, and takes a bonus turn, and the cooldown of Wonder of the Force is reset.

that would be all, what do you think I read in the comments

Replies

• Options
    Do The Mandalorian and Jango Fett already have their Contracts complete?
  • Options
    They are pretty nice upgrades, I agree with almost all of them. I do think that the upgrade for the Armorer might be a bit much, especially since her kit is already really good, but its not bad either. The only ones I disagree with are Gar Saxon and Imperial Super Commando.
    The main reason I disagree with those 2 is that the additions kinda break their kits. Thou this isn't exactly your fault, it's that their tags don't fit them in my opinion. Gar saxon assist when another ally counter attacks, and reduces his cooldowns on his basic. However, other allies need to be attacked before he can assist them. This ironically means that his kit falls apart when enemies focus on him. So Taunt is the absolute worst effect for him. Imperial Super Commando is the exact opposite. His basic can attack twice if an enemy has below 50% turn meter. This is very likely to happen on a counterattack, as charter usually have 0% turn meter during their turn (unless they use an ability that grants them turn meter). This also means he recovers health and protection from Gar's lead twice and calls gar to assist twice almost every time he counter attacks (or even trice in you kit's version). Therefore he is actually really good when enemies focus on him. This is why I made Gar Saxon an Attacker and Imperial Super a Tank in my rework idea's of them. So yeah, I think they still need some work. But all the others are really good. Well done.