Journey Guild

I have googled so many times, and everywhere I read says that the journey guild is supposed to help new players get heroes that can help them progress further in the game. I have been playing f2p for 2 months now, I´m level 69, so far I´ve unlocked GMY, EP, and GAT. but none of them help much until level 85 when the rest of the Journey Guilds unlock. If we could get 2 or 3 more heroes journeys unlocked the game would seem a lot less p2w and more people would want to play. If we could get like Grand Inquisitor(who would need Pheonix), and Cal Kestis(who would need jedi), journey guilds that are available for low level players. This would make the game more fun for new f2p players, and add some new characters to spice things up a bit.

Replies

• If anyone can get in touch with the game developers on this subject.. You have the thanks from all of us f2p players.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Adding more to the early game may not be the best for new players as there is already much to invest in and some of those early stages dont necessarily carry too far without a lot of effort and focus.

This game is also very F2P friendly, but there is a "learning curve" that foes take a bit of time.

Those 3 characters are great no matter where you are at and level doesnt stop that.
  • You wouldn´t be investing much into these, because they would just require the same teams as GAT and GMY, so the only real investment for these characters would be gear. I know its not the same for everyone, but I seem to have hundreds of worthless gear peaces lying around. So there would be just another character for light/dark battles. having these two would give us something else to help take our minds off of the exp grind, and help get us closer to GLs
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    There are so many other legendaries you could begin farming for. With EP and Thrawn already unlocked there's f.ex. the R2D2 - > CLS route. R2D2 doesn't require you to be level 85. Also, you just unlocked ships. How are your pilots? Or your arena team(s)? Or your scoundrels for credit heists? And do you complete GW every day?

If you want advice on what to farm for please post a link to your profile on swgoh.gg.

• Waqui wrote: »
    There are so many other legendaries you could begin farming for. With EP and Thrawn already unlocked there's f.ex. the R2D2 - > CLS route. R2D2 doesn't require you to be level 85. Also, you just unlocked ships. How are your pilots? Or your arena team(s)? Or your scoundrels for credit heists? And do you complete GW every day?

If you want advice on what to farm for please post a link to your profile on swgoh.gg.

I tried to link my account to swgoh.gg. I lost everything, all 72 exp levels all progress, but its ok now, I was going to start a new account in a couple months anyways. This just gives me a head start on my new account and I am already farming good characters on day 1. Still wont let me link my account for some reason.