Game crashing costing resources

hungsolo
34 posts Member
edited February 2021
Lost two waves in a cm for dsgeo and 70 event tickets for slkr. Tried contacting support and they just told me to go look in the troubleshooting section. First they denied it was a problem although it was already listed as a bug in their community support section. Didn’t care enough to compensate me for the loss of resources and territory points for my guild.

d8g63gtti4lm.png
svacb3bgmhb6.jpeg
dre9ezm367v1.png
qg99i1l9c6yg.png
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• CG really needs to get on top of this. I’m also not thrilled with the moderators on here bouncing all discussion of this to the EA bug reporting page. I understand that that is how the devs see the issues that people are having. Many of us are also posting there to report the problem. But at this point this is a very big issue in the game and it seems worthy of discussion. It’s affecting individual game play but also guild mates due to crashes in TB and raids.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Same, just had wat mission crash the minute I entered battle. The other day was when I entered special mission in p1. This is a great start to conquests. Pfff
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You will need to discuss this at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>