How much $ does a P2Per need to get here?

Mephisto_style
5724 posts Member
edited March 2021
I'm just curious.
No complaints.
Dude has a pretty great roster for only 5* Negotiator and no Wat. Makes me think person is heavy P2P and I'm curious how much it $ to get to that point.

Anyone know estimates?clvmhglldpmv.jpg

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It is literally impossible to tell without knowing the age of the account, as that's the only way to estimate it.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    It is literally impossible to tell without knowing the age of the account, as that's the only way to estimate it.

While you are right, I think daily gameplay without unlocking Wat but getting 5*Negotiator is somewhere around 2-3 years, at 5 million GP with 100 6E mods. Those are all just speculation and guessing, but I am curious cause every now and then I feel the urge to drop some coin.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The mods I would imagine are more telling on the age, but you would need to compare to "a known player" establish anything.
  • Yep. Mine are from 3.2 years of consistent gameplay and my 1.5 years off from my 5 year account. I have gone a bit heavier on the 6 E mods from people I have seen.

My arenas have always been poor though, so my crystal income slowed me. Oh well, to many factors. Just an exercise in stupidity.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Why don't you just message them and ask?
  • Seems odd to have jkl and low negotiator(not cheating, just odd choices)
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Why don't you just message them and ask?

It's been my experience that people are not honest about gaming $ spent, but I guess any # from the source is better than nothing
  • Snowbird13 wrote: »
    Seems odd to have jkl and low negotiator(not cheating, just odd choices)

I know, that's part of what stirred my curiosity.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Snowbird13 wrote: »
    Seems odd to have jkl and low negotiator(not cheating, just odd choices)

Some people dont like ships. Also as a "new player" going the Padme/seps route they may have went Mal and then focused elsewhere, because let's face it one of those 2 is "all you need" for quite a while.
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2319 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Well they’d have to have been in a competent guild long enough to get the GET necessary for GAS and Malak shards, as well as HYoda and Wampa shards too. Hard to tel how much they’ve spent.

They also do have quite the number of zetas, which suggests they didn’t drop a ton of cash at once.
  • Nothing in this comparison makes me think they spent money, in fact I would have assumed the opposite. Looks more like a long term player who spends little to nothing and has been in a mediocre (in terms of Geo TB) guild for a long time.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Significantly more zetas with significantly weaker ships indicates that the player played for significantly longer time to reach the same total GP. I'd say about zero bucks.
  • Mucro
    101 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Considering they have GAS, Wampa, Hyoda and Malak all at 7* I'd guess they have atleast played for a long time. Skipping out on Nego is a choice, and not an indication of spending money. Could be they just spent GET 2 on gear instead, or used it to finish ROLO.
    Taking breaks from the game could also lead to rosters like that, depending on when you took the break and for how long. For example if they spent time off the game during much of the period after Geo TB launched, missing out on GET 2 and Wat. Which may explain why they have so many zetas and both of the original GET-characters maxed out.
    Given their rank in fleet, it just seems to me like someone who doesn't focus on ships much at all. Which is unwise from a gameplay-standpoint, but still just a choice. To be fair, it seems much more plausible to me that you spent more money than they did. Having fewer GET-characters and fewer zetas, while still being at about the same GP-level.
  • Hortus
    621 posts Member
    My estimation is old player who just enjoy playing with friends in the casual guild and don't care much about endgame content. 5* Nego and no Wat is exactly in line with 145M guild with slow continuous grow.
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    The zetas are the key, with 100 they are an old player taking it slow, as Hortus pointed out. I bet this person has spent very little. The no Wat just means its a casual guild without a focus on Wat shards, but they are powerful enough to run Geo tbs.
  • Jack1210 wrote: »
    The zetas are the key, with 100 they are an old player taking it slow, as Hortus pointed out. I bet this person has spent very little. The no Wat just means its a casual guild without a focus on Wat shards, but they are powerful enough to run Geo tbs.

IDK. Maybe. I've been in 10 guilds
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    3 months, 300k
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    I'd agree with the casual guild. You can buy just about anything in the game very quickly, except that many zetas. I'm in the same boat. Still no Wat. Although people are finally working on their Geos.

Echoing above as well: can't buy HY, Wampa, or GAS.
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    Jack1210 wrote: »

IDK. Maybe. I've been in 10 guilds

I mean not sure what that means. Have you been in a casual guild? Plus, you can't buy zetas. They have been playing a good bit longer than you to have 27 more zetas. Maybe they spent, but no way in knowing off this.