Win a fight with Sith fighter and B-28 Extinction-class bomber?

LordHel
32 posts Member
The current feat where you have to win a Fleet Arena battle with Sith fighter and B-28 Extinction-class bomber was not announced before?

There is only one feat where you have to win a fight with three Sith ships.

I just unlocked the Sith Fighter now so I have a third ship. And now I have no chance to complete this feat.

Replies

• MikKro
    333 posts Member
    You have 30 hours left to complete it
  • Also, you can just have those ships as reinforcements and it doesn't matter if they enter the battle or not. It just matters that they took up slots and you won.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    nottenst wrote: »
    Also, you can just have those ships as reinforcements and it doesn't matter if they enter the battle or not. It just matters that they took up slots and you won.

That's usually not true. They usually are required to be on the field at some point during the battle.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    nottenst wrote: »
    Also, you can just have those ships as reinforcements and it doesn't matter if they enter the battle or not. It just matters that they took up slots and you won.

That's usually not true. They usually are required to be on the field at some point during the battle.

Correct, but in this case you only needed them on the bench.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • The problem with the feat was not winning the battle, but unlocking the ships in time. Players with > 4 million GP may not have these problems....
    I have two Sith ships and when the GAC was released I farmed a third ship to get the feat "win a Fleet arena battle with 3 Sith ships". I farmed the Sith Fighter for that. And then comes unannounced a feat that you have to win a battle with Sith fighter and the bomber. Then I had only 3 or 4 days to farm 25 shards for the bomber....

This is just bad service. CG currently gives a sh** about the GAC, prefers to repeat old rounds so they don't have to deal with it any longer. It is not even worth a new post in the forum when the new round starts.