Guild name change

Hi, we would like to change our guild name and we don't know to who we should send the request.
Pleasa advice.
Thanks and regards.

Replies

• Contact EA.
    I recommend having alternate spellings of your new guild name in case the one you want has already been taken.
    The guild leader needs to contact them.
  • thanks for your help
  • You're welcome and good luck!
  • The leader should be able to change it I believe.
    "To die for one's people is a great sacrifice. To live for one's people, an even greater sacrifice. I choose to live for my people. What do you choose?"

It has to be through EA and the leader must be the person to contact EA.

This is what needed to be done for my guild.

It has to be through EA and the leader must be the person to contact EA.

This is what needed to be done for my guild.

oh ok
    "To die for one's people is a great sacrifice. To live for one's people, an even greater sacrifice. I choose to live for my people. What do you choose?"
  • hi,
    just fyi, I sent a message to EA helpdesk, they responded that I should open a query and send my request from the game app. I found a phone num. (free line) and I call them asking for help and they changed our guild name in situ by phone.
    Problem solved!
  • Hi, we would like to change our guild name.
    I am the leader.
    Wrote pls contacts EA for this.
  • hi, you need to contact (send email or call) with your local EA Helpdesk. Local means you county. I sent email to Spanish EA Helpdesk then called them and changed our guild's name inmediately.
  • it doesnt work(
    http://help.ea.com/ru/
  • Al1e3zza wrote: »
    it doesnt work(
    http://help.ea.com/ru/

hmm, unfortunately I can't read cyrillic but you should have a phone number as well, try to call them.
  • thx. I called in my helpdesk country/
    All good.