Conquest Launch [MEGA]

Prev13456719
CG_Doja_Fett_MINI
520 posts EA Community Manager
edited March 2021
Conquest is here and it is ALL THE WAY LIVE!!!

Please feel free to provide feedback and let us know if there are any issues.

UPDATE: The following are known issues:
  • Various UI issues including:
    1. Modifiers can become grayed out after tapping on them.
    2. Scrolling sometimes causes the battle map to get stuck.
    3. Feats pertaining to squads of all lightside/darkside units do not mention that you need 5 units.
    4. Missing or grayed out Feats on Combat Details screen.
  • Galactic Legend Rey is appearing as an enemy in non-boss encounters.
  • Ruthless Debilitation (Armor Shred and Healing Immunity) is triggering more often than intended.
  • Dread is defeating enemies and not allowing Nightsisters to revive properly.

Post edited by CG_Doja_Fett_MINI on

Replies

• Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    So far, its is amazing! Just a couple of visual glitches (stuff greyed out), but thats nothing...BRAVO!
  • Very fun!! I only have around 1 mil gp but it is still very fun to wreck some g12 rebels with my empire! I am very excited for it whenever I am stronger!
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • Banr_05
    51 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    I'm liking it so far! I got nightsisters for one of my first battles which kinda hurt but oh well.
  • Banr_05 wrote: »
    I'm liking it so far! I got nightsisters for one of my first battles which kinda hurt but oh well.

I had Pheonix on my first and about to choose between a cls or mothma team
  • Banr_05
    51 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Cls is probably going to be harder
  • I agree so far so good. I would think if it ran more frequently than what they advised after the exhibition(s) then they have something here. If not, then meh...especially if the reward don’t scale based on frequency.
  • Banr_05 wrote: »
    Cls is probably going to be harder
    yeah but that team has less zetas...welp here I go..

• MikKro
    333 posts Member
    Halfway through sector 1 and has been fun so far, hopefully the reward boxes are as good as they look.

These 2 are ridiculousss

5m6y01wnjqyf.jpg

It seems there's a bug when viewing the modifiers that makes them disappear after checking one
  • This is pretty fun so far, I enjoy it! Probably gonna wait til tomorrow for stamina refresh...
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    I’m enjoying it so far. The tuning in sector 1 is good for G12. Laughed when I saw G12 tuskens on the path lol.

The reward boxes in the crates for injectors, g12 and g12+ gear look good so far. The injectors I think instead of 25 should give 50 each as it’s a once a month event.

The g12 and g12+ give 15 of a salavge per box which I also think should be upped quite a bit.

The purple gear boxes, the same thing. But also please dump the over saturated nonsense of mk4 guns, mk4 carbs, mk 11 weapon tech, etc. We don’t need em.

Also end box should give more relic salavge for sure.

The rewards are in the right direction though.

Gameplay is very fun so far and I like the implementations of overall event feats and the counters for them, as well as the data disks. Those are really cool to tinker with strategy and crafting. Wanna build brute force cannons? Do it. Wanna build massively hard to kill teams? Do it. Really like that
  • Way to hard for tier 1. I have G12 teams and I've spent all my energy trying to just get past the first battle. I feel bad for all those players who can't even touch a brand new event type even to start.
  • It's freaking awesome
  • DarthArcheonIV
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Sorry, but no thanks. I only see a lot of positive replies here while this is probably the worst event ive seen so far. Instead of focussing on making the game more interesting for new players they are focussing on trying to keep the old players active.

I love star wars and i would love to make sure that my heroes are able to fight against these things, but i cant even fight regular until the end anymore.

How about ea tries to make something nice for everyone instead of just the buying powerhouses?
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Sorry, but no thanks. I only see a lot of positive replies here while this is probably the worst event ive seen so far. Instead of focussing on making the game more interesting for new players they are focussing on trying to keep the old players active.

I love star wars and i would love to make sure that my heroes are able to fight against these things, but i cant even fight regular until the end anymore.

How about ea tries to make something nice for everyone instead of just the buying powerhouses?

Content is meant to be grown into, otherwise old players would have nothing to do.

Work on your roster.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • DarthVenomis
    473 posts Member
    edited March 2021

language
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    edited March 2021

I can't even begin to tell you how silly this sounds. They have stated that it goes: War => Conquest Normal => Conquest Hard.

I can't do hard, am I crying? Nope. Making roster improvements so I can get to the good rewards ASAP.

Games like this take time to develop - if everything is handed out at the beginning then there's no room for growth.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    edited March 2021

Let’s see your roster? If you’re facing Phoenix rebels first then you need to counter it properly.
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    Thoroughly enjoying, having a game mode where I have to decide which teams In my roster to use, picking out the most ideal routes, managing the stamina and such is very fun. Seems very promising, definitely enjoying myself so far.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Pretty fun. Just got through sector 1 with all feats done and 3*.
    But I was just wandering if you can see the opponents stats anywhere? Or is it just the gear and zetas. I used nest against ewoks and just wanted to see lograys potency just in case.
  • HumbleMumble
    1017 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    It’s fun so far. I might be a bit tired now but is there a more detailed in game info page describing all aspects of the game mode? I know there were descriptions opening up each screen at first but I kind of forgot how/if stamina is regenerated :neutral:
    Edit: well it seems stamina is regenerating automatically.
  • Wandering Scavenger seems to be broken or is not intuitive. Am I suppose to choose Commit before I scavenge items? I have sufficient credits, but I cannot click on the Buy buttons.
    w7niw51xoswg.png
  • snednarb wrote: »
    Wandering Scavenger seems to be broken or is not intuitive. Am I suppose to choose Commit before I scavenge items? I have sufficient credits, but I cannot click on the Buy buttons.
    w7niw51xoswg.png

Probably need to hit commit to choosing that path
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    snednarb wrote: »
    Wandering Scavenger seems to be broken or is not intuitive. Am I suppose to choose Commit before I scavenge items? I have sufficient credits, but I cannot click on the Buy buttons.
    w7niw51xoswg.png

Yeah just press commit. Sometimes there is two options and you have to commit to one but it seems even if there is only one option you still need to commit.
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    It’s fun so far. I might be a bit tired now but is there a more detailed in game info page describing all aspects of the game mode? I know there were descriptions opening up each screen at first but I kind of forgot how/if stamina is regenerated :neutral:

Stamina refreshes 1% every 30 minutes
  • Saada wrote: »
    snednarb wrote: »
    w7niw51xoswg.png

Yeah just press commit. Sometimes there is two options and you have to commit to one but it seems even if there is only one option you still need to commit.

Thanks! I wanted to be sure I wasn't skipping this by mistake.
  • Game crashed 3 times in the middle of conquest battles, during sector 1 climb. Cost energy everytime it crashes. Only issue so far.
  • Maka_Veli
    67 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    @CG_Doja_Fett Here is the comment i wrote on another topic :

This new event is really good. I used 6 different G12 teams to do sector 1 (to save stamina) and i started sector 2. I love all the possibilities with the bonuses (the fact that you can choose what bonus you want is great).

Stamina is a good idea. I am using all my roaster instead of my best team only. So we have to take the right team to do it : an overkill team makes you losing your stamina for the future harder levels, and of course a weak team makes you losing... Very interesting

I feel like it is a new full game into the game. It remembers me when i started the game 4 years ago, trying to do the LS/DS tables. Really cool, it is so satisfying seeing you progressing through the map.
    A big "yes", CG ! Well done, great work
    Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise ?
  • Bartek
    116 posts Member
    A clear confirmation required - does it lock mods on enter?
  • When viewing the squads for particular nodes, it would be nice if we could get the unit stats like we do in GAC & TW when clicking on an opposing team. Since we have to use up energy on the battles, it would be nice to know if any opposing unit has any buffed up stats behind what you'd normally expect for their gear level.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Bartek wrote: »
    A clear confirmation required - does it lock mods on enter?

No, there is no roster lock at all, so you can switch mods until you run out of credits.