Health Steal

Does this Stat mean anything at all? It doesn't seem to do anything and isn't listed with all the other stats. Is it broken?

Replies

• Am I really the only person who noticed this?
  • No, I also noticed too. I have I think 10/15% health steal on ig-88 and and 5% on consular and it currently does nothing. It would help ig-88 a lot in particular.
  • Are you talking about dealing healing immunity on opponents or stealing health like Talia who takes a third of her dealt damage back on her own health?
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • It's a Stat that gear adds. Not related to any abilities.
  • I also would like to know what this stat does. I have like 15% on Asajj Ventress already but I can't seem to figure out what it does.
  • I noticed Darth Sidious getting this stat gain + when leveling his gear, but when searching for it in the stats I see no indication of it anywhere. I also dont see this stat listed anywhere such as cantina.

When attacking there is no health steal feature.
  • Possible stat that was included in development but never carried over to release?

Or possibly a stat in place for a future addition?
  • Would like feedback on this also from the devs @CG_AaronNemoyten?
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Funny, we had a discussion about this yesterday.

Talia's ability isn't technically health steal.

Regardless, I think you'll see it used more in the future.

-Aaron
  • Funny, we had a discussion about this yesterday.

Talia's ability isn't technically health steal.

Regardless, I think you'll see it used more in the future.

-Aaron
    Awesome. Thanks for the feedback. Someone also posted on another topic about a hero getting potency increases, but having no abilities with opponent debuffs.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot