Conquest audio crash

WhoDat
55 posts Member
edited March 2021
As soon as the sector line moves audio crashes...
I am hearing impaired and wear Bluetooth connected hearing aids...

Audio also crashes whenever GAC adds points to the running total (open GAC after winning a battle etc)
Audio also crashes whenever I access the relic screen on any character

These audio crashes then become a full client hang/crash/frozen screen when attempting to do actual combat...

These crashes tend to NOT OCCUR when there is a pending update on the server side...
ie I know that an update is incoming, such as new packages in the shop, or changes to the client such as an update to the journey guide because when I enter GAC or open the relic screen, the game no longer loses audio...
In other words this IS NOT a problem I can solve on my side

My current solution is to force close and relaunch... sometimes dozen of times per day
(If I check which relic mats I need to farm for a character, I have to force close and restart)

Yes, I have gone through the ‘report a bug’ section... repeatedly, and I’m repeatedly ignored...

The post here is if anyone else has this issue, have you been able to find a workaround?

I don’t have a more pleasant way to express this issue, I apologize in advance if it’s too offensive..

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This needs to be posted at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>