Favorite EU Characters

What are all your favorite characters from the Expanded Universe? Mine are Jaina and Anakin Solo, and Mara is great too!

Replies

• Definitely gotta be Eli Vanto. (Not sure if he was in Rebels, never watched that yet) Mara is pretty cool as well!
    I also read a lot of these books and just dont know if they are canon or not lol. Im currently reading Into the Dark by Claudia Gray however. Very good book.
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • What is Eli Vanto from? I haven’t heard of that character before. (Just started reading EU books recently)
  • Thrawn, Thrawn: Alliances, and Thrawn: Treason. All by Timothy Zahn
  • Oh nice I haven’t read those yet, I’ll have to add them to my list
  • Eli Vanto is canon
  • Eli Vanto is canon

oh alright cool!
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Yeah Eli Vanto is canon, but he’s one of my favorite canon novel characters. I haven’t read the original Thrawn books, but based on Zahn’s canon novels I’m excited to. As for EU, I’ve actually only read bits and pieces of the Old Republic books, and my favorite character was Lord Scourge (excluding characters like Revan who appear in the games, which I’ve also played and are also amazing).

All good books. I will have to add them to my collection eventually.
    Kinda wish Eli would be added to the game. I don't think he is in Rebels. If I remember correctly, he was sent to the Chiss before the events of Rebels.
  • Have yall read the new Thrawn books? 2 more released, Chiss Ascendancy 1 and 2
  • I haven’t read any of the new Thrawn books, but the original trilogy of them that includes Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, and The Last Command are really good.
  • Have yall read the new Thrawn books? 2 more released, Chiss Ascendancy 1 and 2

More you say? Do they pick up where the trilogy left off?
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Have yall read the new Thrawn books? 2 more released, Chiss Ascendancy 1 and 2

More you say? Do they pick up where the trilogy left off?

They center around Thrawn when he was still with the Ascendancy
  • DarthVeritlyn
    704 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    First Chiss Ascendancy book links up with Thrawn Treason's Clone Wars flashback