Favorite EU Characters

What are all your favorite characters from the Expanded Universe? Mine are Jaina and Anakin Solo, and Mara is great too!

Replies

• Definitely gotta be Eli Vanto. (Not sure if he was in Rebels, never watched that yet) Mara is pretty cool as well!
    I also read a lot of these books and just dont know if they are canon or not lol. Im currently reading Into the Dark by Claudia Gray however. Very good book.
    "To die for one's people is a great sacrifice. To live for one's people, an even greater sacrifice. I choose to live for my people. What do you choose?"
  • What is Eli Vanto from? I haven’t heard of that character before. (Just started reading EU books recently)
  • Thrawn, Thrawn: Alliances, and Thrawn: Treason. All by Timothy Zahn
    "To die for one's people is a great sacrifice. To live for one's people, an even greater sacrifice. I choose to live for my people. What do you choose?"
  • Thrawn, Thrawn: Alliances, and Thrawn: Treason. All by Timothy Zahn
  • Oh nice I haven’t read those yet, I’ll have to add them to my list
  • Eli Vanto is canon
  • Eli Vanto is canon

oh alright cool!