Best way to beat nightsisters?

Banr_05
51 posts Member
Hello! I'm a relatively new player (been playing abt a year). I have a good empire team, and I'm building on my CLS team. But, every time I face a nightsisters team with the zombie I can't beat them. Any tips?

Replies

• Options
    Imperial Troopers do the Job : General Veers (L), Snowtrooper, Colonol Starck, Shoretrooper, Rangetrooper , You can also use Thrawn and/or Deathtrooper.........when you are more advanced in teh Game swith over to Traya / Sion / Nihilus
  • Banr_05
    51 posts Member
    Options
    That makes sense. I’ll try that.
  • Options
    Or even an empire team with Palp zeta lead, Vader with merciless zeta, thrawn, tarkin, bsf or whoever you put in the 5th slot.
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Bossk with both Fetts is also a good counter.

CLS should take them out though....do you have Han, Chewie, 3PO?
  • Lethoiun
    165 posts Member
    Options
    tenacity lead, toon to dispel or stun zombie, and a damage dealer and you are set.

If acolyte is there bring an aoe toon.
  • aperingo
    173 posts Member
    Options
    EP lead, Vader & WAT +2, put Offense tech on Vader so NS can't revive if Vader kills them
  • LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    Options
    EP, Vader, Thrawn
    Imp Troopers
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    aperingo wrote: »
    EP lead, Vader & WAT +2, put Offense tech on Vader so NS can't revive if Vader kills them

OP said they've been playing for about a year...don't think they'll have Wat :D
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • Banr_05
    51 posts Member
    Options
    yeah nope. Don't even have a single shard of wat
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    You need to create a swgoh.gg account or provide your ally code so we can see your roster.

Without that just search the forums for nightsister counters or youtube. The youtube vids are generally good
    https://youtu.be/kaBzT9QftAo
    ^that's just the 1st I came across.
    And just so you are aware, a proper Assaj led team is much better than Talzin led against the average player. My Assaj sisters consistently get more than 1 defense in TW, and zombie and ghoul are still G11, rest G12.

I hear that is true at relic levels but obviously I cannot say.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    Options
    Loving all the complicated answers and team breakdowns.

Use teams that can aoe. Job done.
  • Options
    Crayons wrote: »

There are lots of specific options. Most of them have nuances. You can't just say "bounty hunters." You can't just say "Resistance." The devil is in the details with this necromancer team.

Job done for you because you know what you are doing.
  • Banr_05
    51 posts Member
    Options
    You need to create a swgoh.gg account or provide your ally code so we can see your roster.

My swgoh.gg is in my signature
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    Options

There are lots of specific options. Most of them have nuances. You can't just say "bounty hunters." You can't just say "Resistance." The devil is in the details with this necromancer team.

Job done for you because you know what you are doing.

That’s a fair point
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    Options
    If you have empire team, I’d work hard to get Vader zeta. Merciless Attack and No Escape eats nightsisters and geos for breakfast. Vader can attack out of turn, gets extra turns, and can attack ignoring taunt.
  • Options
    If you have empire team, I’d work hard to get Vader zeta. Merciless Attack and No Escape eats nightsisters and geos for breakfast. Vader can attack out of turn, gets extra turns, and can attack ignoring taunt.

This. You need that zeta, then you'll be good to go.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Agree with BH. Ignore taunt and prevent revives.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Also, just a basic suggestion based on your swgoh.gg, besides the Vader MM zeta: get Han Solo and Chewbacca. They will lead your Rebel team to greatness.
  • Banr_05
    51 posts Member
    Options
    Also, just a basic suggestion based on your swgoh.gg, besides the Vader MM zeta: get Han Solo and Chewbacca. They will lead your Rebel team to greatness.

I just got Han Solo this morning. Shoots first is really good.
  • Options
    My sepratist droids destroy more powerful nightsister teams and so do the imperial troopers
  • Options
    You can't. You can only hope to contain them ;)