Purple Stars

Hi, maybe dumb question but I don’t know. What and when qualify’s your player for the purple star ? Thanks for your help!

Replies

• Purple star?
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • I don’t know the word for it?nbat5jjg66ts.png
    But what Vader has.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    That is a zeta. It's a particular level of ability that requires a purple star material.
  • UdalCuain
    5009 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    I don’t know the word for it?nbat5jjg66ts.png
    But what Vader has.

Shows he has a Zeta ability unlocked. The number corresponds to how many Zeta abilities unlocked.
  • Ohhh zetas.
  • Normally (I think) the character you want to put one on needs to be level 85 and they need to have the ability maxed out to 7 then (certain abilities) will require you to have certain materials to put it on a toon.
  • But what level? How do you get one what is the exact criteria? Thanks!
  • But what level? How do you get one what is the exact criteria? Thanks!

As posted above, level 85 and you typically need 20 zeta mats, random number of omegas (around 10 I believe), random number of mk 3, 2, and 1 mats probably.
    zetas are VERY rare especially early game and only use them on toons that it would make sense putting them on.
    Side note: stop working on windu, and put your next zeta on EP lead for a solid empire.
  • You have to have the character level 81 or higher depending on what the specific ability requires and you need 20 zeta mats and 10-13 omegas, and 30 purple ability mats.
  • You have to have a character level 85, have 20 zeta materials (which can be obtained through the last tier of the ship ability mats daily challenge, through grand arena/territory war as well as events), and a certain amount of omega materials ranging from 10-18 (I believe.) These can be obtained through Omega challenges, completing daily task list, grand arena, ability, ability mats daily challenge etc. Furthermore you will need at least 20 mk3 purple ability mats, and the character in question must first have a zeta ability able to be applied (not every character has one) as well as have the ability in question maxed to its highest tier (excluding the zeta tier.)
    DarthNoscoper#6969
  • Wow! That’s a great explanation I understand completely. Thanks to everyone who responded! I can never get any information of of my Guild.
  • One other question, Is there a screen that I can see how many of all of those that I have?
  • One other question, Is there a screen that I can see how many of all of those that I have?
    Fleet store. Top row. That’s where you buy them, so you can see there how many you have
  • Great! Thanks for your answerAnd help!😁