World's First 100% Conquest

Prev1
Ultra
11491 posts Moderator
2g3yxk149r08.png
r5551jood6ls.png

Fight Club beating @SnakesOnAPlane and CAW once again!

Replies

• Look how big I am down there!
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    You may be first on completing all feats but Ahnald was first on completing the mode and getting the max reward crate. Still more world's first than SOAP and Cash-CAW.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • AhnaldT101
    140 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    HK-47: *Correction* World's First 100% "Feat" Conquest Completion ;) The Kyber Club was the world's first to complete Conquest completely and get the max reward crate! But congrats on knocking all the bonus feats out!
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=u3dWjjpNg4Y&t
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    AhnaldT101 wrote: »
    HK-47: *Correction* World's First 100% "Feat" Conquest Completion ;) The Kyber Club was the world's first to complete Conquest completely and get the max reward crate! But congrats on knocking all the bonus feats out!
    The Grand Admiral himself, a pleasure. I hope we'll meet on the battlefield some day.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator

Its not complete if its not 100% :wink:
  • Good job on wasting crystals I guess, to both of you 🤷‍♂️
  • Ultra wrote: »

Max reward crate = 100% completion ;) Kyber Club crossed the finish line first, Fight Club just went a little farther past the finish line while we have been celebrating the past day!
  • Ultra wrote: »

Congrats on being the first! 😉
  • And you will all receive the crate at the same time as someone who finishes the max crate on the last day.
  • AhnaldT101
    140 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Calo_Nord wrote: »
    And you will all receive the crate at the same time as someone who finishes the max crate on the last day.
    Shhh don't give whales reasonable logic! We like to compare wallets for fun and give ourselves made up trophies to see who can spend more money on a free game mode that was meant to be completed in 2 weeks like a normal player! :D In all seriousness though I think we are just goofing around here but yeah this game mode definitely has no reason for rushing/spending crystals to be done in one day. Glad it is 2 weeks so we do not have to feel like you need to whale on energy and stamina to full clear this mode.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Good job on wasting crystals I guess, to both of you 🤷‍♂️

Don’t be a buzzkill mane lol. We are in the presence of the admiral himself! The gaming director! How dare you!
  • Speaking of completing normal mode, what exactly do you have to "complete " to unlock hard mode?
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Speaking of completing normal mode, what exactly do you have to "complete " to unlock hard mode?
    The final battle of Sector 5.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Themy
    96 posts Member
    @AhnaldT101 Maybe we can settle it on the Youtube battlefield again :smiley:
  • How did you guys do the 500% TM removal for sector 2 Beskar Mando boss fight. I find with Vader lead I either win too fast or don't win at all!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    How did you guys do the 500% TM removal for sector 2 Beskar Mando boss fight. I find with Vader lead I either win too fast or don't win at all!

@Bladegunner Gideon may work well.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    How did you guys do the 500% TM removal for sector 2 Beskar Mando boss fight. I find with Vader lead I either win too fast or don't win at all!

@Bladegunner Gideon may work well.

You’ll have to remod and redisk for Gideon to work. I tried with him and later realized I didn’t get it because he was too fast. I think I removed less than 50% Tm from everyone.
  • Naver666
    292 posts Member
    Congrats @Ultra ...i really hope you don't get bored too much in the next 12 days. Personally, i'm trying to stretch it a bit

• Those 15 conquest tickets wasted though...
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Naver666 wrote: »
    Congrats @Ultra ...i really hope you don't get bored too much in the next 12 days. Personally, i'm trying to stretch it a bit

Always new content on the forums....
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Naver666
    292 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Naver666 wrote: »

Always new content on the forums....

Not sure if i understand your reply (english Bad)...just to clarify, the congrats were just meant as honest congrats. Nothing salty:)
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I was making a (sort-of) joke about the forums being entertaining. Not aimed at you.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Congrats.

I'm still waiting for the world first player finishing conquest without energy refresh...
  • How did you guys do the 500% TM removal for sector 2 Beskar Mando boss fight. I find with Vader lead I either win too fast or don't win at all!

JTR, Finn (Tank), BB8, R2, GLRey. Take out Mando and Armorer. Shot the blue box until JTR is ready for her third special (Mindtrick). Mindtrick allows you to remove TM. Do it few times and then you should have your reward.
  • lol why hurry? You guys had 2 weeks to do it.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    lol why hurry? You guys had 2 weeks to do it.

Gotta let @SnakesOnAPlane who the top dog is

Don’t let Cubs Fan hear you say that. He’ll call you salty.
  • Talk about the known universe only.

Don’t let Cubs Fan hear you say that. He’ll call you salty.

lol 😆, only YouTube that is worth watching for swgoh is warrior.
    Still a fact is fact man, this isn't a 100 meter dash, it's a marathon, all they did was waste high amounts of crystals to get to the finish line and get the same reward that everyone else is going to get at the end of the 15th day lol.