Help me out with Piett's kit

MasterSeedy
5038 posts Member
edited March 2021
So, I'm using Piett in the GC (Veers lead) and Piett has a unique - NOT a leaedrship skill - that provides stacks of The Emperor's Trap.

The problem is that I'm not getting any stacks on any of my toons of TET. Is this a bug with the toons or some interaction? Is this a bug with the Galactic Challenge? Is this me misunderstanding the kits? Is TET intentionally disabled for this event?

I'm honestly confused about what might be going on here. TET is not explicitly described as a buff, but if it is, then I'm losing a lot of TM gain which might explain why I have better ITs but can't complete the event. If it's not a buff, then I'm not sure how other people are getting the number of turns in a row they're describing without getting to the point where they start killing their opponents.

The whole thing is pretty wild, but the wildest thing of all is just wondering why/how I'm failing to get stacks of TET. If anyone can help me understand this dynamic, I'd appreciate it quite a lot.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• mariogsh
    786 posts Member
    Options
    This may sound dumb, but is a needed question:

Do you have Piett's unique with the zeta?
  • Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    I just posted my video where he's not giving the stacks, it seems to happen if he dies and the event revives him
  • Options
    Basically if piet dies and comes back, the emperors trap won't work anymore, so probably a bug
  • Options
    Makes me wonder if it's the same with the other uniques, like if range trooper dies and is revived do you lose his 50% chance to call another buffed trooper to assist?
  • Options
    Good question.

Clearly CG needs to look at this GC & see if it's working as intended, then, if it is, write things up differently so players have accurate info about what to expect.