Conquest difficulty

I’ve got to sector 2 on conquest and have got about half way through and hit a darth revan team on both options with all zetas on, I have a 1.9m GP roster and have tried everyone I can think of. My relic 6 yoda can’t even take the protection off them. Used full energy 2 times and hit a wall where I’m stuck, kinda disappointing that it’s just over a day in to a 2 week event and it’s at a point I can’t play already. It’s crying out for an easy mode with recommended about 1m GP.

Replies

• RTS
    682 posts Member
    BRKS1999 wrote: »
    I’ve got to sector 2 on conquest and have got about half way through and hit a darth revan team on both options with all zetas on, I have a 1.9m GP roster and have tried everyone I can think of. My relic 6 yoda can’t even take the protection off them. Used full energy 2 times and hit a wall where I’m stuck, kinda disappointing that it’s just over a day in to a 2 week event and it’s at a point I can’t play already. It’s crying out for an easy mode with recommended about 1m GP.

They have that, it's Galactic War.
  • for a 1.9 mil roster you've already overachieved for this event with the soft requirement of 2 mil gp and the recommendation of 3mil gp. Patience Padawan.

btw easy mode is called War.
  • Not at all galactic war gives you opponents based on your level. You can start a galactic war from the first chance you get and with an alright squad complete it. A lot of people will have been waiting a long time for this new game mode and it’s a shame to restrict it to such mid to end game players

They have that, it's Galactic War.
    [/quote]

• With all due respect, at 1.9M GP you have other things to worry about. This game mode is catered more towards mid- or end game players. You should focus on things like TB, getting your teams ready to clear the missions in DS Geo. Or things like squad- and fleet arena, to increase your crystal income. Work slowly through the characters in the journey guide and don't let Conquest discourage you. Sure, you may not get far this time, but keep working on your roster and you will see progress soon. This game is not a sprint, it's a marathon. Not everything is supposed to be beatable for everyone day 1. Just play at your own pace and enjoy the game. If you're stuck somewhere, it should give you enough incentive to get better and set goals as you progress. Don't sweat it :)
  • Oh is the recommended GP for it 3 million? I think I might have been stupid and thought it was 2. I was thinking I’m only a few hundred thousand below the recommendation and I can’t even finish the 2nd one 😂 I don’t think an easy mode where each sector drops by 1 gear level or so would be too bad, don’t make it a requirement for higher players tho
  • Joebo720
    646 posts Member
    Real important thing is the data discs. You can definitely play up in this mode with the right discs. Need to make sure as you go along you get discs with synergy as they can make a squad godmode. Obviously this is the first time around so will take some figuring out. But shouldn't get discouraged.
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    I agree that having the same team on both options is kinda disappointing.

Now for your actual problem, did you try to use a consumable ? They cost only 8 Conquest Dollars at the Jawa's store. As you gain 10 per victory, you have more than enough ;)
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Do they have dollars in space?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    It's a long time ago, they didn't have bitcoin then.
  • SpaceBucks.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    868j7nqozp1w.jpg