How much currency needed for slkr ultimate?

2smooth
572 posts Member
Wondering how much and if I should refresh energy for more currency.

Replies

• 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    Yes the total combined for t4-T6
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    That's 12x 70 tickets = 840 tickets. Each ticket is at minimum 6 energy so at least 5.040 energy are needed. Yes, you want to get energy refreshes unless you like sitting over a month on that quest.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    For these numbers, I'm assuming you are devoting all energy to ticket farming. If you are farming anything else you'll have to adjust accordingly. I'm also assuming no losses, so make sure you read guides on the best strategy.

The tracked drop rate for tickets on reddit is between 5-6% per unit of energy spent. For ease of the maths, and so that we are looking at a "worst case" scenario, let's call it 5%. On the 10 energy Kyrotech node (good place to farm tickets, you'll make progress towards the ton of Kyrotech SLKR needs by the end of this), we have a drop rate of 50%.

You need 840 tickets for tiers 4-6. So that's a total of 1,680 attempts, with a total energy outlay of 16,800 on a 10 energy node.

You get 375 free energy a day. Without refreshes it'll take 44.8 days (16,800/375) to get enough tickets to do tiers 4, 5 and the ten attempts at tier 6.

With refreshes:
    One refresh - 34 days (16,800/495)
    Two refreshes - 27 days (16,800/615)
    Three refreshes - 23 days (16,800/735)

Edit: typos
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    Thanks but Jesus that’s ridiculous it’s almost twice the amount to unlock. I guess I’ll have to hope they put energy back in store.
  • Yes your first GL is a nonstop road of bottlenecks and potential pay walls, at every junction you feel like you’re almost there and if you just spend some extra crystals you’ll have him ready. Only to realize that you’re nowhere near to finished.
    The next GL is much easier because you’ve adjusted mentally to the full process and also there’s a huge drop in added value to having more GLs so it’s not that urgent.
    A tip on your next GL is to just save up all gear and relics for the needed characters ahead of time instead of applying it to individual characters as you go along. It’s extremely frustrating but worth it to not getting matched against a harder opponent in GAC.
    I don’t have the discipline to restrain myself though so I’m severely punished for it :dizzy: