Favorite datadisk combinations

Nauros
5429 posts Member
So, do you have any combinations you particularly like? I will start with mine: Offensive buffs, Defensive buffs, two Deployable cooling systems. Cooldowns? What is that?

Replies

• mariogsh
    785 posts Member
    Offensive buffs, deployable cooling systems

Then the ones which let you gain TM and offense each time you gain a buff

Don't know their name on english, but it's amazing how the dmg start ramping up
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    mariogsh wrote: »

The tm gain is useless there, isn't it? I was toying with this very idea, but a character has 100% tm, gains the buffs (and would gain more tm), and only then depletes tm and makes a move. Or is the sequence different? This is how it looks in game.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Caustic emissions and WAT for TM removal feats, and vader lead to ensure the win.

Stacking offense and GMY with Bastilla or padma lead

I also have 2 TM gains (44% total)when enemy drops below 100% health, with a Offense gain too. Turns your team into a steamroller when you get to that mark.
  • mariogsh
    785 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    mariogsh wrote: »

The tm gain is useless there, isn't it? I was toying with this very idea, but a character has 100% tm, gains the buffs (and would gain more tm), and only then depletes tm and makes a move. Or is the sequence different? This is how it looks in game.

On the characters who has just gained a turn, yeah

But on teams like JKR or Padme wow, they never stop playing lol
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    The one that buffs the bejesus out of the leader.

But honestly, the first set that equals 12. I'm not wasting Conquest currency swapping them in and out.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*