Scout Trooper Kit (Concept)

0BobaFett_VADER0
2 posts Member
edited March 2021
Scout Trooper: Support, Empire, Imperial Remnant, Imperial Trooper

Speedy support who provides turnmeter and gains undispellable foresight through critical hits

Basic: EC-17 Pistol-

Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict speed down for 2 turns, 3 on a critical hit. If scout trooper has foresight, this attack ignores protection (Omega). This attack ignores armour

{Wanted it to mimic the Battlefront 2015 pistol which went through shields}

Special Ability: Speeder Bike Chase (Cooldown 3)-

Deal physical damage to the target enemy once, then another time for each enemy with speed down, dealing 30% less damage each hit. The enemy with the lowest base speed gains armour shred for the rest of the battle, which cant be dispelled or prevented (Omega).

{Scout Troopers + speeders just go together. by applying speed down whilst this ability recharges, after 3 turns it can gain multiple hits}

Special Ability: Target Spotted (Cooldown 4)-

Inflict Marked on target enemy, and speed down on all other enemies. Scout Trooper gains Speed Up for 2 turns, and all Imperial Remnant allies gain 10% turnmeter for each debuff inflicted. This effects of this ability can't be resisted (Omega).

{This ability uses the same animation style as that used by the Scout Trooper enemies already in game, and gives the Scout the classic goggles and spotting look. This ability gives him more viability to be used in an Imperial Remnant squad, and brings him a special uniqueness instead of a basic scout character used simply as a filler}

Unique: Curious And Speedy-

Scout Trooper ignores taunt during his turn. If Scout Trooper deals a critical hit, they gain foresight for 2 turns at the start of their next turn. If he dealt 2 or more critical hits, Scout Trooper instantly gains foresight again whenever it is dispelled until his next turn (zeta)

Imperial Trooper allies gain 20% turnmeter whenever an enemy is damaged more than once in an allies turn

{Name is weak, but I wanted it to link to the Mandalorian. The unique works well with his abilities, and combining them properly can give the Scout Trooper a powerful buff}

{By using critical hits for foresight, the Scout Trooper can avoid protection as well as armour, inflicting speed down with his basic, which amplifies his special, and providing turnmeter to all those Imperial Troopers who cause multiple attacks: Death Trooper, especially with his rework, Veers, Piett, Range Trooper. The Scout Trooper fits nicely into both Imperial Troopers and Imperial Remnants}
-
-
-
-
-
Well here is my concept kit idea. I have put thought into this and gave it Imperial Trooper and Remnant synergies. What do you guys think?
Post edited by 0BobaFett_VADER0 on

Replies

• I like it! he should have deal special damage to any toon that has grogu or ewoks lol. "Kick the child"
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • I like it! he should have deal special damage to any toon that has grogu or ewoks lol. "Kick the child"

haha, the first baby counters in the game
  • mariogsh
    785 posts Member
    So, as far as I get it, it's basically infinite foresight? Kinda OP, I only think AOT could kill him if thats the case, or inflicting buff immunity from the very beginning on the match

Also, I think marked should indeed, be able to cleanse, I mean, he's not a crazy character like Revan to be undispellable, for example Ponds un Geo TB has a Mark ability and can be dispelled, that's a change I would make to the kit

The rest looks cool
  • mariogsh wrote: »
    So, as far as I get it, it's basically infinite foresight? Kinda OP, I only think AOT could kill him if thats the case, or inflicting buff immunity from the very beginning on the match

Also, I think marked should indeed, be able to cleanse, I mean, he's not a crazy character like Revan to be undispellable, for example Ponds un Geo TB has a Mark ability and can be dispelled, that's a change I would make to the kit

The rest looks cool

The 'infinite' foresight would only last until his next turn, doesn't protect from attacks that ignore it such as Jango's Conflagration ability, and would require him to use his second ability, so the foresight would only be applied once every 3 turns, assuming he gets critical hits each time. I agree with you marked should be able to be cleansed, I'll change that. Thanks for the feedback! :blush: