Best Rey team versus other GLs

Here are my thoughts on best GL Rey teams versus other GLs.

A bit stuck on SEE. (Actually ... I just keep losing to him). Any ideas?

1. Versus SLKR: Rey, JKR, GAS, GK, 5s.

SLKR will prioritize 5s, leaving Rey and the other 3 jedis alone.

JKR marks the red guy, GAS kills him. GK is there to potentially absorb Kylo (unmasked)'s stun during his first turn so JKR and GAS aren't bothered.

By Rey's second or third turn, 5s injuries will have triggered her whirlwind, and she should use it on Kylo (unmasked). After this, I usually plink away at Hux and the other tank until *after* SLKR starts his ultimate (which should kill 5s). By triggering Rey's ultimate after SLKR's ult starts, it will end after his invulnerability is over. This usually kills SLKR because (between GAS and JKR) there is no one else left on the opposing team at this point.

2. Versus JML: Rey, JKR, GAS, Hyoda, Wat

Rather than trying to get around JML's taunt, getting much more reliable results by basically stacking all offense on GAS and taking the enemy JML out directly and first. Gotta kill him twice usually, because the other team almost always has JKR.

i.e. weapon's tech, master's training and lifeblood on GAS. Just keep killing JML until he dies, then do it again. If there is an opening, my JKR will mark the opposing JKR, GAS or JKL, and Rey will whirlwind to snipe. Otherwise pretty much just beat down the front door.

3. Versus Rey: Rey, JKR, GAS, Hyoda, JKL/GK

Keep friendly JKR alive as much as possible, use him to mark and Rey to whirlwind the opposing team one by one. The main trick is in holding off Rey's Ult until the other Rey goes into Ult mode first. Nothing much to it otherwise.

4. Versus SEE: ?????

[I just keep losing or winning by a small margin. Have most major light side toons either R7 or mid relic, including all those above]

Replies

• Seranya6
    26 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    See is the easiest for Rey

See/wat has some great success. May time out.
    You can add hoda for more damages and faster.

My best test is Rey, wat, hoda, armorer and han. Rey has so much buff that see can do nothing even with ultimate. Han is just here to stun wat or vador....
    With that team 100%easy win
  • Options
    Assuming this is arena, these would be mine:

SLK: GAS(L)/Chewie/Han/Rey/5s. Guard on GAS.
    Rey: Rey/Wat/GK/GAS/Hoda
    SEE: I'm pretty sure Rey/Wat can duo SEE
    JML: Probably yours, actually. I never do this one.
  • Options
    Against SEE (and whichever combo): Rey - Han - Chewie - Res Heroes.

You will use her ultimate twice. The last one is when SEE has little or no protection left