Dear Billion dollar company

ErZed
posts Member
edited March 2021
For a company that made a Billion dollars off of their customers you deliver a product with full of bugs which don`t get fixed for several months or even years!!!! (fives) Just to mention some of the more serious ones:

JKA remains immortal with the buff from negotiator.... OH you didn`t know about it? Or no time to fix it?

Sometimes dispelling stun against nightsisters doesn`t work.... Let me guess, you also didn`t know about this one

The game FREEZES randomly..... i know, you didn`t know about this either

And here are some knew ones.... which you just brought us, with the latest update:

When SLK kills an enemy it can be revived... is this a touchup to SLK?

Several graphical glitches.

So this is the quality delivered by CG for their most valued game and this is how they value their customer satisfaction?

Oh, i forgot, there was some issues with the shop where we spend our money... it got fixed in 30 minutes or so. Rest of the bugs doesn`t matter, since they don`t stop you from getting our money, those just destroy our game experience.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>