Conquest After Max Crate

After you’ve earned the max crate, is there any reason to collect the rest of the keycards?

Also, can you collect more currency after getting the max crate? I’m just under 1200 because I spent on changing disks, so I’m wondering if that’s all I can get this round.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    No there is no reason, there is nothing else to earn with keycards.

No there are no prizes outside of the keycard rewards chain, so there is no other currency to earn.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    No there is no reason, there is nothing else to earn with keycards.

No there are no prizes outside of the keycard rewards chain, so there is no other currency to earn.

Thanks. Maybe I’ll drop the extra currency from missions as a suggestion. Even a smaller amount per win would offset the cost of changing disks. This would help with replayability.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It's not always the popular sentiment, but there is always a balance they are looking to strike with how much play time they see. Offering rewards, even minimal ones, extends that, because players will always want to maximize income.

Not to say they won't or couldn't add something like that, but just a little background as to why we may not see a change like that.
  • Do we lose those credits when the event ends?
  • GhostRep wrote: »
    Do we lose those credits when the event ends?

I think the credits will roll over but cannot exceed 3,500.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yeah they roll over. No you do not lose credits at the end of the event
  • Kyno wrote: »
    It's not always the popular sentiment, but there is always a balance they are looking to strike with how much play time they see. Offering rewards, even minimal ones, extends that, because players will always want to maximize income.

Not to say they won't or couldn't add something like that, but just a little background as to why we may not see a change like that.

That’s fair, but maybe just removing the penalty of changing disks will allow casual play time without offering rewards. I’ve advocated for sandbox mode because it would be nice to log in and play for a few minutes then log off. This event is the closest we’ve gotten to it.
  • Recurve
    97 posts Member
    It is nothing like a sandbox because of all the modifiers that are in place. Yes it helps you get used to abilities that your other teams have, but it doesn't actually help gauge their power or help in a standard game scenario.

There are a lot people who are after a sandbox style mode where you can fight your guildies or allies but CG refuse to hear it.