Galactic Challenge 5 March

DarjeloSalas
9944 posts Member
edited March 2021
Used GG, B1, B2, Magna and Wat for full separatists and for beating the event. I’m sure that team can also pull off the 3 kills in one turn feat as well, but it didn’t on my 1 attempt.

Used JKR, JML, JKL, GAS, Wat for the nobody dying and 3 kills feat.

Kill order seems important - GMY first, then KAM.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    I used GAS + 501st for the no one dying feat.
  • Options
    I was able to beat tier 7 with geos for the seppie feat. Only have GBA and spy reliced so that was a welcome surprise. just put best speed mods on GBA and he could outrun yoda
  • Options
    full sep droids can do all feats in 1 run. I have G13 on GG, B2 and droideka
  • Options
    GG, Wat, B1, B2, DDK. For Tier 6.

Used SEE / Sith to get the 3 kills on Tier 7.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    GG, B1, B2, Magna, Wat for seps, only GG and B1 relic, Wat 6* g11.
    Rey, Hero bros, GAS, GK for flawless.
    JKR, JML, JKL, GAS, Wat for 3 kills, although I settled for t6 on that one. It's a bit tricky with Yoda spreading protection.
  • Options
    :'(

2bzjjcrd1gv7.jpg

1 point..ONE!!!
  • Options
    What feats have you not done. Is it the seps one bc I was able to do that with one relic. The sniper droid carry’s that battle.
  • Options
    if you don't show teh feats you need we can't help you. my alt got the red box and it's not even got full relic GG-droid team.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    It's definitely doable. I have only so so mods on my Sep Droids and they pulled off T7. G12 + left pieces on B2, Magna, and DDK. R5 B1. G11 zzGG.
  • Options
    Yeah I was able to do it with a R6 Dooku and the rest g11
  • Son_Goku9001
    102 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    The sniper droid just kills everyone. It might take a bit of rng but it will happen
  • Options
    Also if your GG is not good do not use him because he will cause problems because he will mark the sniper droid. I tried it on my alt and every times I used my gg it did not work because he screwed my team.
  • Konju
    1179 posts Member
    Options
    The post is missing the seps feat.
  • Options
    I was just lamenting.. lol my Geonosians are g11, can't finish t7 :(
  • Options
    I got the max reward box, even though I'm missing 1 feat on t7.