Playing SWGOH on my iPhone and then on my Android

eneko
61 posts Member

Greetings, dear netizens of NK!

Any updates whether we can move back and from OSs? At some point (2020; the year of hell?) CG blocked our ability to move seamlessly our playing experience between platforms.

I was hoping we could restore that feature -- I am aware you can reach out to Customer Phervice and ask to manually move it -- that is really impractical ( have you tried EA's Customer Service? ).

My renewed interest on that ability is due to the game becoming incredibly unstable on my iPhone 6s. Since the "Conquest" title update, I experience 3 to 4 game crashes a day. During the HSR raid, during ship arena battles, the conquest, right at the end of a battle, and the beginning, and the randomly (mod swapping, etc). If I can play on other OS, I can experiment with Nox, Bluestacks, other phones. Until I find a playable experience.

Daily player for 5 years now.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes they temporarily removed it but it's back and has been for a little while.

You will need to use FB to link the accounts if they are not, but after that you should be able to play on either OS and have the progress carry back and forth.