Ideas, Requests, and Suggestions...

Hello everyone. First time posting on here. Been playing SWGOH for a while now. Thought I would put together a little list of my ideas for future updates. Ideas, requests, and suggestions really. Hope the devs are reading this. So here goes:

#1: I understand that new characters/ships are released with a big focus on the current demand (right now: The Mandalorian), and it usually involves multiple characters that synergize with each other. But each of those releases could be paired with a standalone character/ship which is not related to the current meta. This could be specifically to fill in some of the gaps in the roster, and to give something to the fans of other areas of Star Wars. Here are some examples:
-X-Wing (Red 5)- piloted by Farmboy Luke *Giving new use to this character.
-Green Leader (Arvel Crynyd), with his RZ-1 A-Wing.
-Blue Leader (Tallie Lintra), with her RZ-2 A-Wing.
-Gold Leader (Jon Vander), to pilot the Rebel Y-Wing. *Giving this ship a pilot.
-B-Wing.
-Z-95 Headhunter.
-TIE Interceptor.
-Naboo N1 Starfighter.
-Droid Tri-Fighter.
-Honda Ohnaka. (Smuggler and Scoundrel tags).
-CR90 Corellian Corvette- Tantive IV, piloted by Princess Leia.
*Again, these characters/ships would not be aimed at becoming a meta, but would add individually to existing squads and give fans a way to collect what might be their favorite character or ship.

#2: I think it would be amazing if we could have a single "custom" character and ship which is attached to our profile. This could make use of the neutral tag, or could allow certain tags to be selected (like Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunter...) with the corresponding light/ dark allignment. In order to maintain balance, maybe these could only be used in pve modes, not pvp/arena. Basically give us the ability to start with a template or appearance, then add clothing styles and weapons in various colors, with selectable abilities. The pool of options could be based on the characters we have unlocked. All of the templates would have the same base stats, and would only differ based on the attached mods, tags, and selected abilities.

#3: Tag Updates
-Visas Marr, should have a Jedi tag due to her story line.
-Asajj Ventress, should have a Bounty Hunter tag.
-A Wookie tag, maybe with some synergy additions to their abilities.

#4: Ships should all have a pilot, when possible.

#5: All of the tabs under Shipments should have at least one spot that is completely random. That way there is a chance of grabbing shards or gear for any character or ship under any currency type, no matter how rare.

Well that's it for now. Let me know what everyone thinks.

Replies