Geo Brute speed?

mariogsh
786 posts Member
edited March 2021
I have seen on a few places that the brute speed scale up to 15% over GBA speed

Thing is, I fought against a 144 speed GBA and Brute somehow went first
My fastest character was RH Finn with 217, and everyone else on my team was outrunning the enemy geos; there's no need of calculations to know that even with a 15% speed boost on that 144 speed does not reach my Finn

Nope, no other geo went first or after brute, in fact, after brute took his turn, all my other toons played first

Composition was JTR, both Veterans and both heroes, no Z involved

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    That's not entirely correct. The Brute has its own speed, plus it gains 15% of GBA's speed.

With a G13 GBA, the base speed of Brute is 216. Looks like all the characters involved are below that level though.

The calculation you're looking for isn't 144 x 1.15. It's Brute speed (no idea what that is when GBA is sub-G13) + 21.6 (144 x 0.15).

What game mode was this in? If it's GAC or TW preloaded TM from a previous battle could also be affecting speeds.
  • mariogsh
    786 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    That's not entirely correct. The Brute has its own speed, plus it gains 15% of GBA's speed.

With a G13 GBA, the base speed of Brute is 216. Looks like all the characters involved are below that level though.

The calculation you're looking for isn't 144 x 1.15. It's Brute speed (no idea what that is when GBA is sub-G13) + 21.6 (144 x 0.15).

What game mode was this in? If it's GAC or TW preloaded TM from a previous battle could also be affecting speeds.

I see... kinda weird get this right then

He has a G11 GBA and it was TW, but I was the first battle, so no preloaded TM was involved

Thanks for the calculation btw, seems like to be sure you'll be able to outrun Brute it's better to take a "base speed" of 216 no matter the gear level + the GBA bonus

Better having more than that