Galactic Challenge 8 March

DarjeloSalas
9944 posts Member
edited March 2021
1 team, 90 seconds, all feats completed.

Veers, Gideon, Starck, Range, Piett (all relic)

Used Gideon’s TM removal, Veers AoE on Holdo, Piett’s middle move pointing at Range then basic to completion.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Yeah the imps really crushed the resistance team.
  • And if your imps are as pathetic as mine, go in with CLS, Han, Chewbacca, 3PAC, 3P0 and get all but the imp feat. Then do 1st tier with imps and you have 2nd best crate and can move on after slightly more than 90 seconds.
  • Culegatorul
    178 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    3a8wonekruu9.jpg
    This time you need to do all the feats for the max crate,like you see in the screenshot if i were to managed the t6 imp feat with everything else done,i would still miss the max crate by 1...
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • The same with a G12 veers and 3 stars piett and gideon, all imp between G8 and 11 😅 tier 7 is fine, no need of a reliced team
  • It’s always like this. The faction specific feat needs to be completed at all tiers to earn the max rewards.
  • Talking really really quiet now:
    You don't even need any G12...Gideon 278 speed
    5rlr8wms8z9n.jpg
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    90 seconds? What took you so long?
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Are you really complaining that you can't get the max crate with your crabby Troopers?
    rz5i161soxqy.jpeg
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Why do you expect max rewards when you are missing completion on the key feat of this GC's theme?

Usually you can get max crate if you skip one of the non-faction-related feats, but you pretty much have to do the faction specific ones every time.
    Post edited by RandomSithLord on
  • If you just level up Gideon and put decent speed mods on him I think you can do it
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Does the event ability count as a special ability ?

Anything but a basic ability counts as a special ability
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Does the event ability count as a special ability ?

Anything but a basic ability counts as a special ability

Including the second tap from GAS assuming you have his Zeta, before anyone comments "BuT i OnLY usEd Two SPecIaLs wITh mY JkR tEaM!!!"
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    It took me 30 seconds to find the start button on my stopwatch!
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »
    It took me 30 seconds to find the start button on my stopwatch!
    Wait.. The START button? So you needed 120 seconds??! I'm most disappointed in you.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • I’ve been caught out!

Noooooo!

It genuinely was 90 seconds though, I remember the timer saying 13m30s when I finished it.