Modding

Only1kenobi
posts Member
edited March 2021
Any tips on how to mod Jedi Knight Revin?

Replies

• Options
    Speed and health
  • Options
    Offense doesn't hurt either :)
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    tsd5aoetalfr.png
    I'm not sure I want to up that circle.
    chptqvwlkbnc.jpg
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Priority #1: Speed (speed set + as high speed secondaries as possible)
    Priority #2: The right primaries - triple protection on triangle, cross and circle for a survivability modded JKR; crit damage triangle and offense cross on a damage focused JKR
    Priority #3: Health (survivability) or potency (TM reduce and stun on his mark ability) as secondary set
    Priority #4: %protection, %offense, %health and %potency as other secondaries besides speed
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    I have a speed and offense set. As stated above:
    #1: Speed
    #2: CC or CD
    #3: Potency (#2/#3 kind of varies).
    Health is also a good alternative. I personally give Potency slightly less priority, since it's mostly "direct focus"(stun + buff immunity) benefitting from higher Potency, but in my experience, if you use "direct focus", the enemy is finished very quickly anyway. It is a matter of taste.

Depending on your team you might want to play around with different speeds of your characters to determine the initial turn order (GMY first? Bastila first? JKR first?). It can be beneficial to give Bastila the highest speed, to buff GMY, who can then spread it around.
    If you use this team as your arena team, it might be more important to let JKR move first in order to mark the opponent first, especially in mirror matches. Versus Padmé it doesn't matter that much, or it is actually slightly better to let Bastila or GMY go first.
  • MikKro
    333 posts Member
    Options
    He's often with Bastila and she takes care of his potency
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    tsd5aoetalfr.png
    I'm not sure I want to up that circle.

But imagine all the tenacity he could have.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    @Mephisto_style I wouldn't try 6D+ slicing unless the mod has perfect secondaries, or at least (3) with +16-18 speed. Anything less and you're hoping for 2 or 3 speed hits above 6E to get a decent mod.

Cross is junk.
    Circle is ok, but not worth the slice.
    Square and triangle might be worth a slice above 6E but the other secondaries are only good for a survivability build.
  • Options
    LOL. Geezer guys. I got JKR a month ago, and relic last week. Give me a bit more time.
  • Options
    How about leading with that next time someone is asking for modding advice?
  • Options
    Usually if you're already at relics you've more or less figured out their mod sets and primaries.