Droideka

Xcrit9
107 posts Member
edited March 13
Are the droidekas in lstb relic 20 or somethingI mean to 1 shot jmls with 7 stacks is ridiculous! I have a relic 5 droideks with offense mods and 2ndary and no speed I think like plus 7 and I can't even take all of someone's protection off let alone 1 shot them?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• You're definitely talking about droideka and not sniper droid right?
  • Xcrit9
    107 posts Member
    You're definitely talking about droideka and not sniper droid right?

Yes droideka not sniper I do know sniper is a pain in the butt to
  • Xcrit9 wrote: »
    Are the droidekas in lstb relic 20 or somethingI mean to 1 shot jmls with 7 stacks is ridiculous! I have a relic 5 droideks with offense mods and 2ndary and no speed I think like plus 7 and I can't even take all of someone's protection off let alone 1 shot them?

If it was damage immune it’s speed will have been around 160. Each stack of charge is +5% offence, so 35% more. I’d be guessing, but your JML is likely 500+ speed as well.

Given the basic deals true damage that scales with the difference in speed, I think Droideka is more likely to one shot JML than almost any other toon. And your own droideka is, I imagine, never coming up against a toon with 350 more speed, so you can’t compare the two scenarios.
  • The droidekas are completely OP in this game mode and need to be nerfed. It ruins the experience. On many occasions I’ve ended up with 0/4 due to droideka from the many assists and the one shot damage. Don’t think it matters the relic level or the mods you have one your squad.
  • Larx
    262 posts Member
    no problems here. just made my 4/4 with JKL, JKR, GK, Hyoda, JKA
  • Lol LSTB is boom or bust, I can go 1/4 or 4/4 depending on RNG and what shows up.
  • TVF
    27972 posts Member
    Foxer2373 wrote: »
    Lol LSTB is boom or bust, I can go 1/4 or 4/4 depending on RNG and what shows up.

Team comp, mods, and strat.

My runs are very consistent.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH