Returning after a long hiatus, in need of advice!

As the title says I have been away for quite a while possibly 1-2+ years and am unsure of the general direction to head in, any advice would would appreciated! Many thanks.

https://swgoh.gg/p/367954396/characters/

Replies

• Larx
    371 posts Member
    Options
    Start over.
    At your current state you wont miss anything and it is way easier to start over and head to some of the current guides on youtube or posted by someone on the forum.

it will be way more fun for you :wink:
  • Options
    I’m not normally an advocate of restarting, but in your case I really do think it makes the most sense - the majority of active players in your fleet and arena shards are all going to be that 1-2 years ahead of you, and you will struggle mightily to catch up to a point that you would be competitive and earn any meaningful amount of crystal rewards from arenas, which means you are just going to fall farther and farther behind the curve.

A fresh focused start using one of the farming guides and placement in newer shards for arena will level the playing field for you, plus you will have the bonus of your experience thus far to give you an edge. A couple of months should see you comparatively close to where you are now roster wise, but with better and more focused use of your resources, and you will be playing with your peers developmentally as opposed to being trapped behind all the ‘big kids’.

Ultimately, I think it will provide you with a much better playing experience.
  • Options
    Thank you both for the advice, I have restarted and can already see the difference a focused start can have!
  • Options
    So do you have a plan on how to focus during the development of your new account? What to farm? What resources to use or save?