2 + years in. still no relics

13Next

Replies

• crzydroid
    7294 posts Moderator
    Larx wrote: »
    yeah, but even by spreading to your whole roster, after 2+ years completing your dailies + finishing events you should have made more process.

so i really dont think he plays every day.

and stun guns isnt really a problem if you do everything that u can a day.

I don't disagree that we don't know how exactly OP is playing; I'm just stating what I do know from looking at the roster and the few statements actually made here.
  • Well, it speaks to a person's intellect at least to some extent when that person comes to the relevant forums and asks for assistance, however there is a possibility we are all missing :)
  • I log in roughly 4-5 times every day. I haven't missed a day since playing.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Well ok, but have you actually listened to anything we said? Even the best value places to get which gear are listed on sites.
  • Javajoe wrote: »
    I log in roughly 4-5 times every day. I haven't missed a day since playing.
    I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to “press x to doubt” here.

If you really genuinely have been logging in several times every day for 2+ years then how come you’ve got...

- one zeta ability
    I mean, just logging in every day would have earned you enough materials to apply 2 zetas in 2+ years - with anniversary rewards enough to do another 2. How many zeta materials do you have in your inventory?

- 7/118 characters at level 85
    Only 7 characters at max level in 2+ years? Again, you must have a mountain of credits if you’ve been logging in several times a day for 2+ years. How many have you got?

- 7 ships at level 85
    As above. How many ship credits do you have?

- not one of the marquee character / ships earlier than April 2020 at 3*
    This for me is the clincher. RH Poe, Sith Trooper, Vulture Droid, Droideka are all in your roster at 2*, even though they are basically handed to you at 3* when launched. You don’t even have RH Finn, Hux, B1 or Shaak Ti unlocked at all. All the characters listed were Marquee releases since February 2019. It’s only from Cara Dune onwards (April 2020) that you have all marquee releases at 3* in your roster.

So, I’m sorry, but it’s just not credible that you’ve been playing 4-5 times a day for 2+ years.

Some quick questions though to get an idea of what it is you’re doing when you log in just now...
    - what are you doing with the 4 main energy types? Normal, cantina, ship, mod?
    - Are you completing daily challenges at the top tier every day?
    - Are you completing galactic war?
    - What are you purchasing in the Cantina store, arena store, galactic war store, fleet store?
    I log in roughly 4-5 times every day. I haven't missed a day since playing.
    I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to “press x to doubt” here.

If you really genuinely have been logging in several times every day for 2+ years then how come you’ve got...

Snip.

So, I’m sorry, but it’s just not credible that you’ve been playing 4-5 times a day for 2+ years.

I don’t doubt they are logging in 4-5 times daily, but they clearly aren’t doing anything productive with their time and resources ingame.

As for the marquees, there is a level requirement to do them, both as a hard requirement through level, but also as a soft requirement through a squad needed to complete each tier. Considering how they even today are randomly wisting resources, it wouldn’t surprise me they failed to complete all tiers of a marquee a year ago.

But this seems like a case of someone that doesn’t really want help, and was instead hoping for some sympathy.
  • I love psychologists with a degree from the Sopranos
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • So basically it comes down to I have been playing this game all wrong and it is apparently unbelievable. I will admit I suck at this game. I just want to state I'm not a troll. I literally am a real human who plays this game daily. I do get a kick out the psychoanalysis of myself. I will end this ongoing discussion and thank everyone for their suggestions and comments.
    So basically it comes down to I have been playing this game all wrong and it is apparently unbelievable. I will admit I suck at this game. I just want to state I'm not a troll. I literally am a real human who plays this game daily. I do get a kick out the psychoanalysis of myself. I will end this ongoing discussion and thank everyone for their suggestions and comments.

I'd hate for this to end negatively. You don't suck at the game, you just have played it differently from those who take it very seriously. That's not necessarily a bad thing. If I were you, I'd try to focus on some of the great tips shared. For example: focus on one thing at a time, and build up a team with good synergy.

I don't know much about your roster, but since you've got a really good Vader, I'd farm up the Phoenix crew (Hera, Ezra, Kanan, Chopper, Zeb) and use them to unlock Palpatine and Thrawn, who work great with Vader and other Empire characters (AKA they have synergy with each other).

Sorry this thread took a bad turn
  • I finally earned Jefi Night Revan. That took forever