Thank you CG!

DarjeloSalas
9944 posts Member
edited March 2021
A big “thank you” to the devs for their little gift to the European players today...

With the US clock change, we got a refresh on Military Might with a bonus 1 hour window for a second attempt at all tiers.

A nice surprise as I got ready for work this morning!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    not to be a downer. but that wasnt CG its just a natural thing that happens twice a year. they will fix the event timers in a day or two
  • Well and thank you @DarjeloSalas for this post. I randomly saw it shortly before kicking off the workday and managed to double dip on Military Might, no complaints here :)
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    not to be a downer. but that wasnt CG its just a natural thing that happens twice a year. they will fix the event timers in a day or two

Not to be a downer, but there was a hint of sarcasm in my post!
  • Shaddess
    221 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    flux_rono wrote: »

It’s 100% impossible to tell you’re being sarcastic with the way you wrote that
  • Shaddess wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »

It’s 100% impossible to tell you’re being sarcastic with the way you wrote that
    Thanks for stopping by!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues, or inconsistent behavior to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>