Game is Unplayable

13jkelly
104 posts Member
edited March 2021
I know I’ve seen other posts about this, but just to be sure CG is extra aware that these crashes are making the game unplayable. I can’t tell you how many battles during this TB the game crashed upon starting it and during battles. A lot of guilds are doing poorly this TB because of the constant crashing. At this point the content updates needs to come to a stop until this gets fixed.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Absolutely no evidence to back it up but from what I heard and observed it's like:

Phone > Tablet > Bluestacks* (PC)
    *other emulators crash/freeze aswell but **** seems to be the most instable one

When I'm playing "not-so-important" stuff (arena, conquest, etc.) I use **** on PC and when I do the important stuff (TW/GAC, TB, etc.) I switch to phone with wifi off.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    When I'm playing "not-so-important" stuff (arena, conquest, etc.) I use **** on PC and when I do the important stuff (TW/GAC, TB, etc.) I switch to phone with wifi off.

I'm doing it the other way around :D my crashes on the phone stopped with the conquest update though. For me it got somehow better o:)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This needs to be reported at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>