Kit Reveal: Wrecker

Replies

• Bro, the disrespect to the B1 in that second special.

They just made a character do the meme of "Imma beat a motherclucker with another motherclucker"
  • And with cooldown of 3, won't he get it like every 2 turns because of tech having translation.
  • And also, there is no limit to attacking on the basic
  • I just made a light math run and ****...

+80% Max Health and Max Protection for each Bad Batch ally AND +35% Max Health and Max Protection from Hunter. +30% Max Health from Tech's Translation.

+145% Max Health and +115% Max Protection on this boi in total.

Jesus help us all, this could be the thickest Tank based on H+P in the game, even moreso than IG-11
  • MemeMaster wrote: »
    I just made a light math run and ****...

+80% Max Health and Max Protection for each Bad Batch ally AND +35% Max Health and Max Protection from Hunter. +30% Max Health from Tech's Translation.

Jesus help us all, this could be the thickest Tank based on H+P in the game, even moreso than IG-11

OP!
  • I'm liking how the zetas aren't looking necessary for it to be a viable team
  • "Stun all for 2 turns"

Does that mean stun all enemies or stun all characters? I can't imagine it would mean stun all characters, since when everyone is stunned, no one is, but still. Clarity.
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    "Stun all for 2 turns"

Does that mean stun all enemies or stun all characters? I can't imagine it would mean stun all characters, since when everyone is stunned, no one is, but still. Clarity.

enemies, although yes they should be a bit more clear

Unless Wreckers is the one that gives him extra max health asnd protection.
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    When does he get the fury for clones and BBs?
    Does he count in there as well?
    Do BB-Clones count double?

If so, and the wording seems to tell so, and if there are indeed 5 BB, then he starts the battle Furious and can open with a 2 turns mass stun. Not too shabby.

He's better than Beskar Mando

"That's not saying much" - Beskar Mando
  • BioHazard wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »

If so, and the wording seems to tell so, and if there are indeed 5 BB, then he starts the battle Furious and can open with a 2 turns mass stun. Not too shabby.

Sorry, better than Darth Revan maybe if he is with Bad Batch
    Bro, the disrespect to the B1 in that second special.

They just made a character do the meme of "Imma beat a motherclucker with another motherclucker"

Don’t you mean mother-clanker?

How do you think he'd be better than Darth Revan?
  • AngryBirdsPlushNest
    46 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    MemeMaster wrote: »
    I just made a light math run and ****...

That’s A Lot Of Survivability
    BioHazard wrote: »

Look at his health and with Bad Batch he is OP
    Bro, the disrespect to the B1 in that second special.

Don’t you mean mother-clanker?

You are right. Your ways are superior to mine

Yeah Anakin’s Master!
  • WiseJedi
    217 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    The animation and character models looks very cool, smooth and interesting. Big thumbs up to all the designer behind those project. Looking forward to see the complete second clone trooper team and then unleash them in the geo TB.
  • I really hope you guys plan on bringing in Fennec Shand since she is in the BB show as well...after that please go back and finish Mando characters. We still need Paz Vizla (or simply a Mando tank) & Koska Reeves. Not to even mention the badass Tank Trooper & the long overdue Scout Trooper

His stats haven't been released yet, lol. Also, Revan and Wrecker are two completely different characters and Revan's kit is designed to work around tanks like Wrecker with frequent deathmarks, fears, and shocks. Revan is as of now, fast enough to stop the team before Wrecker can taunt. You would need a fast Shaak Ti/Shaak Ti lead in order to throw up a pre-taunt on Wrecker to stop the insanity. Also, the healthier they are, the more Darth Malak recovers on his drain life ability.

Plus, it was thought Beskar Mando was OP (Darth Revan-General Skywalker level viability according to Ahnald) when his kit was released and his stats just didn't pan out to make his kit extremely threatening. He is still a good character, but could never live up the expectations set before him. Dark Trooper's special abilities had some appeal when his kit was released, but his offense stats and basic attack are the highlight of his kit. I guess what I am trying to say is: don't judge a character based solely on their kit alone. The kit doesn't always tell the full story.

We only know there will be 4 BB, right? Was there any indication of another or are you just guessing a legendary or something is coming?

I would love to see what a zeta adds when they do the kit reveals, they could just put it on a different color or something to let us know what are we winning with the zeta
  • I don’t understand why this wouldn’t be posted in the Dev announcements and news section of the forum.....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    RameusYYC wrote: »
    I don’t understand why this wouldn’t be posted in the Dev announcements and news section of the forum.....

@RameusYYC all kit reveals are posted in this section.
  • Wow, aoe stun? Crazy
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”

We only know there will be 4 BB, right? Was there any indication of another or are you just guessing a legendary or something is coming?

Nope, just guessing from the end of the bad batch episode in clone wars, a 5th is a strong possibility. Maybe some kind of Clone Journey ?

• Yes yes and now to the last 2 members!!!!
  • I like how the Bad Batch dress scary to intimidate droids... Is Bad Batch a kids show? Yeesh.
  • You never cease to impress me on those anims, well done CG.
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Wrecker gains 1 stack of Fury for each Clone Trooper and each Bad Batch ally. Whenever Wrecker gains Stealth, he dispels it and gains Taunt for 1 turn.

Whenever Wrecker takes damage from an enemy, he gains 1 stack of Fury. At 10 stacks, he loses all stacks of Fury and gains Furious for 2 turns, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented. When Wrecker gains Furious, he gains Taunt for 1 turn.

Furious: Abilities gain additional effects; can't gain Fury

Starting with 4 or 5 Fury, Wrecker doesn't stun anyone for at least a turn. But as soon as he do, noone attacks him for 2 turns, so Furious runs out and need to be gained again, which probably won't happen in just a single round. So no endless stun it seems.