Kit Reveal: Wrecker

1235Next

Replies

• So he magically summons droids to use as weapons? Or he carries that one around, but its invisible until needs it? And he pulls a gun out from where? Is that backpack a hologram to conceal a gun? I see potential for accessory laden 3.5" action figures, but these characters are junk.

• Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    Funny, I was thinking how cool these guys are. The animations are mind-blowing, and the abilities look engaging. I'm dying to get my hands on them!
  • I think the B1 animation is pretty cool. I agree that the gun coming out of and going back into (or warping through) the backpack is pretty bad though.

• Sebek wrote: »
    So he magically summons droids to use as weapons? Or he carries that one around, but its invisible until needs it? And he pulls a gun out from where? Is that backpack a hologram to conceal a gun? I see potential for accessory laden 3.5" action figures, but these characters are junk.

Man, so Moff Gideon is a junk character because we don't see his Dark Saber before he attacks, same with Echo's EMP grenade or the entire B1 Battalion?

Yes. I mean, really the only thing wrong with The Bad Batch is these animations, I mean, the characters have loads of depth (very clever nicknames too) and the Clone Wars is a part of Star Wars that has barely been explored. Definitely these animations were a dealbreaker, which is bey sad for me because I was all excited for these fascinating characters :(

• TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »
    So he magically summons droids to use as weapons? Or he carries that one around, but its invisible until needs it? And he pulls a gun out from where? Is that backpack a hologram to conceal a gun? I see potential for accessory laden 3.5" action figures, but these characters are junk.

Man, so Moff Gideon is a junk character because we don't see his Dark Saber before he attacks, same with Echo's EMP grenade or the entire B1 Battalion?

Yes. I mean, really the only thing wrong with The Bad Batch is these animations, I mean, the characters have loads of depth (very clever nicknames too) and the Clone Wars is a part of Star Wars that has barely been explored. Definitely these animations were a dealbreaker, which is bey sad for me because I was all excited for these fascinating characters :(

There's nothing wrong with being interested in different things in this game, but wow I can't imagine having an animation be a "dealbreaker."

Imagine if you didn't like SLKR's animation.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Sebek wrote: »

Why are you disappointed with the bad batch? Practically all of their animations are original and not used on anyone else. They also all look really good. Their kits are all very good. What’s not to love?
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Hammer space, robot space, droid space, and all manner of space is a staple of animation. Wrecker is obviously a Force wielder strong enough to tear holes into these spaces and get whatever he wants
  • LordDirt
    4916 posts Member
    edited April 2021

Sorry but these guys do not have depth or clever nicknames. These guys are pretty much your stereotypical soldiers with gimmicks.

Guy with a knife and heightened senses, lets call him Hunter
    Guy who uses gadgets, lets call him Tech
    Guy who wrecks stuff, lets call him Wrecker
    Guy who uses a sniper rifle, lets call him Crosshair

No originality
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    LordDirt wrote: »

Sorry but these guys do not have depth or clever nicknames. These guys are pretty much your stereotypical soldiers with gimmicks.

No originality

wish we would get a TV series to flesh them out a bit more

if only wishes came true...
  • LordDirt
    4916 posts Member
    Man, you guys are the best.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »

No originality

w6wxhbvbwka7.png
  • LordDirt wrote: »

No originality

Those ARE clever names
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    gxaz0jgajlx2.gif

But these guys are hyper-genetified, so SMASH!!!
    Post edited by Pariah_Anchorite on
  • They do move in herds...lkg8po3kmj6l.jpg
  • LordDirt
    4916 posts Member
    Nice pull
  • They do move in herds...lkg8po3kmj6l.jpg

How many tries?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    They do move in herds...lkg8po3kmj6l.jpg

Nice.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Buy again!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Unfortunately was at 180 shards when I pulled it...
  • Who cares? Where’s Crosshair!?

OK... grats
  • Who cares? Where’s Crosshair!?

OK... grats

Seriously though, where is he? He belongs where echo is being installed, jeez....
  • I just want a light side crosshair.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Who cares? Where’s Crosshair!?

OK... grats

Seriously though, where is he? He belongs where echo is being installed, jeez....

Seemingly not.