New offer: 5 stars immediatly!

Vodo
332 posts Member
Dear EA/CG!

Because of yesterdays update I had to change my playstore rating from 5 stars to 2 stars. Sorry about that!

BUT: For just 59.99€ I offer you an instant 5 star rating! Pls contact me as soon as you can, this offer can expire any time but it may be back later!

Replies

• Options
    Dumb post
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    Dumb post

Rly? I think it's funny, but maybe that's just me. And the offer is real ofc.
  • Options
    I'm changing my star review too to 2 stars.
  • Options
    I changed mine to 1 star.... I'm not messing around anymore guys
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    Lucky I can't half a start
    I changed mine to 1 star.... I'm not messing around anymore guys

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    I changed mine to 1 star.
  • Balbes
    82 posts Member
    Options
    Same. Now 1 star. Fun is over.
  • Options
    LOL....I thought this was pretty funny
  • Deimos
    326 posts Member
    Options
    Excellent point!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    PrimeTime wrote: »
    LOL....I thought this was pretty funny

Me too. The only that would have been better is if the OP had stated that it doesn't guarantee a 5* rating, but there is a chance of one! :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    Do you also have a "surprise" for them?
  • Deimos
    326 posts Member
    Options
    I think I should change my rating too. Not joking now.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    slmcmr wrote: »

lol-nice! As a surprise there will be a backhanded compliment in the review..."Hitting the sim button is better than getting poked in the eye with a stick...pretty much."
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

lol-nice! As a surprise there will be a backhanded compliment in the review..."Hitting the sim button is better than getting poked in the eye with a stick...pretty much."

With 50% chance to repeat of course!
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    I think you are shortchanging yourself.
    How about $29.99 for a 21 day five star rating that is renewable. After 21 days, if not renewed the rating drops a star a day until it hits one.
  • shampoo
    442 posts Member
    Options
    I gave it a one star and wrote a review detailing the lack of basic content. No guilds, no chat, no ViP system. Constant offering of money sinks i.e.: instant level up to 40 (man I hope no one bought into that), arodium for a Tusken shaman etc.. Devs too busy creating cash grabs than giving back to their loyal player base.
  • Options
    This was a real offer? Are you effing joking?
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    @jeremyj26 -- this was an offer that Vodo was making to EA/CG. Not one they were offering to the players
  • Options
    I've updated my rating as well. The tipping point was 0 shards after two refreshes for my FOTP. This after removing the ability to reach gear level 9 with the updated requirements. Very poor experience.
  • jeremyj26
    783 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Varlie wrote: »
    @jeremyj26 -- this was an offer that Vodo was making to EA/CG. Not one they were offering to the players

It wouldn't surprise me if it were the other way... In my defense I have been sick and lacking in sleep. Reading comprehension is poor right now. Carry on.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Shanks
    131 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

With 50% chance to repeat of course!

and another 50% chance to repeat one more time if they have any positive buffs

• Options
    I would give them the same offer but they must spend $199.99 first before I make it available