Squads without Attackers

Prev1
For Sector4/Hard there's a feat for winning 10 battles with no attackers.

I have no problem with killing just about anything in Conquest so far with my Imperial Troopers, and they thrive with no attackers. (Might get hard against certain factions or kits on Sector 4, but like I said: so far they blast everything I've used them against, and I can use them against most enemies.)

But it takes 5 hours to generate 1 battle of stamina & only 3 hours to regenerate 1 battle of energy, so I need a 2nd squad with no attackers. I could probably figure this out on my own, but I know that there are a lot of smart players out there who have probably already found other great non-attacker teams, so I thought I would start a thread & let everyone add their favorites.

Replies

• I haven’t done this feat myself but could Padme + yoda + other non attacking galactic republics do it?
  • HandSolo93
    156 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    I did most of it with the basic resistance squad consisting of JTR, R2D2, C3PO, Finn and BB8. Only tanks and supports on that squad.

I’m sure you could make something work with Bast lead, GMY, GK/Old Ben, Jolee and some other non-attacker jedi like Shaak-ti or Barriss.
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    I love this thread, good idea. I was working on it this morning, and my fav one is

Palpatine lead with Sith Triumvirate and your favourite other tank, or of course Traya lead.

I also used Hux lead with Phasma, FOO, FOST and KRU against the Ewoks. What a pain, but saved some stamina and got 3 stars. Just kill Wicket first and get rid of that Daze, and call a million assists with Hux.
  • Padme, C3PO, GMY, R2D2 and GK will work
  • Ooh, I like that Padmé squad, HandSolo93.

The Palp lead Sith Triumvirate is going to be one that helps a lot of people, I'm sure. (Not me, since I'm a weirdo that never geared the Triumvirate, but it's going to help a bunch of people.)

That FO squad is also interesting, Rebmes: Anyone who has SLKR can put that together at useful gear. And a lot of people have SLKR.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    i did it with troopers + JML Support Jedi (Shaak Ti, Hoda, GMY) + Tank (GK or Old Ben)

alternated the two, since the energy refresh is so slow, i've been doing it over a few days

Focused on completing sectors and then going back for sector wide feats, so stamina has been a non-issue when going back into sectors
  • I don't have JML, but those support Jedi would also work well under Padmé lead, so that squad is still a very useful inspiration to me. Thanks, Ultra.
  • If you have a lot of geared jedi with the ‘Healer’ tag, you could try those out with data disks that give healers offense based on their max health. No idea of it works, but sounds fun.

GK lead for 30 % additional max health, then Barriss, Jolee, Luminara, and some other healer/tank/support that fits.
  • If you have a lot of geared jedi with the ‘Healer’ tag, you could try those out with data disks that give healers offense based on their max health. No idea of it works, but sounds fun.

Someday this is going to be a fantastic strategy. I already called it a week or two ago, but I said that until people start having access to high-gear Ki-Adi Mundi it wouldn't work quite yet.

Make no mistake, though, KAM makes healers into warriors, and with those data disks a Jedi Squad with KAM + Healers is going to completely thrash most Conquest nodes. The problem holding things back right now is that KAM is a bit fragile, and since you can't get him above g11 until he's 7*, there are a lot of folks who will be waiting another year or more to finish his stars so that he can be geared for something as challenging as Sector 4/Hard in Conquest.
  • Padme GK R2 C3 and GMY
  • I did it with Troopers and Triumverate
  • Konju
    1176 posts Member
    Jedi: Basti, GMY, Hoda, OB, GK, JML, Jolee, Shaak, Barriss, Plo, Kanan etc.
  • Qira ig11 kuill cara L3 for scoundrel.
  • Talzin lead, Daka, Asajj, Zombie and Thrawn.
  • Honestly both conquests I haven't had issues just clearing that feat with 1 squad.
    JTR's strong enough in conquest to just get the 10 battles done within 2 weeks. You're going to be stuck grinding for feats in hard after clearing sector 5 anyway, as the majority of the sector feats aren't clearable in one run through, especially if you don't want to excessively spend on stamina refreshes for the jedi and sith feats.
  • Echo is technically a support, so 5s/Echo/Rex makae for a great trio that can fit into various teams. Rex lead, Shaak Ti lead, Padme lead, etc.
  • Traya, Sion, DN, Malak, SET against those that assist a lot
  • Shaak Ti, 5’s, Echo, Rex, C3PO
  • SLKR, KRU, Hux, FOST, FOO
  • Joebo720 wrote: »
    SLKR, KRU, Hux, FOST, FOO

SLKR is the most attacker in the game of all attackers
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    I've been using Jedi Training Rey, C-3P0, R2-D2, BB-8, and Finn. Two tanks, three support. Owns bones and doesn't cut into the stamina of another team.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Yeah, Joebo doesn't seem to know what we're talking about.

That said, the thread is still an excellent resource. Thanks everyone for all the good ideas.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Veers, Piett, Starck, Range, GBA - Brute takes any early hits, troopers get their TM train rolling and wreck face.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    SLKR, KRU, Hux, FOST, FOO

SLKR is the most attacker in the game of all attackers

He's a healer that heals himself back to full when he wipes the floor with his poor enemies doing an AoE.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • He’s taking “protect the healer” to a new level
  • I've done a few with Palp (L), Bastilla Fallen, Thrawn, Wat, GBA. It's pure support toons, so it helps with the unguarded feat at the same time.
    With some cooling disks and TM gain palp can essentially stun lock and aoe a lot of teams to death.
  • What's Wat's role in that squad?
  • Konju
    1176 posts Member
    I see Wat’s use keeping the Geo brute alive with cleanse, regain taunt and protection recovery (these also help GBA) then he also applies dots from assists with tech allies as well to feed TM to the Sith/Empire portions of the team when they expire.
  • What's Wat's role in that squad?

For me, giving offense disk to Palps feeding him TM to get a turn initially. After that nothing really, can deal out a bit more tech, but after palps first turn enemy team is locked down.
    I had some concerns about being smashed by phoenix chain attacks before getting a turn.
    Also he serves the purpose of being a 5th support toon. Honestly for me, after palps first turn the question was what purpose any of the other toons served, short of being there for the feats..