Squads without Attackers

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Padme makes this very possible
  • Options
    Padme with GK, C3PO, GMY and Shaak Ti did it for me most of the time, with JTR lead resistance team does the job as well.
  • Options
    Anyone try all attackers to see if the feat is broke?
  • Options
    Padme, kenobi, gm yoda, r2 + 1 other non attacker galactic republic (eg shaak).

Also same team works for the 100 evasions feature.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone try all attackers to see if the feat is broke?

This is probably a joke (and a good one!) but I figured that I'd answer anyway because I actually did this--though not to see if it was broken. Since Resistance is my strongest team I did the no attacker battles with JTR, Finn, and the three droids. That left Rey, Rey Scavenger, Veteran Chewbacca, and the heroes (all attackers) in my other team, conveniently enough.

Nope. Works fine.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    For evasion feat,
    1. GL Rey grants mastery when an enemy gains TM.
    2. Rey (Jedi Training) gains evasion percentage when her mastery increases
    3. Ewoks gain TM like crazy
    4. Ewoks use lots of assists to make lots of attacks

Answer? Use your GL Rey + JTR + 2 toons that deal no damage + R2.

Rey uses nothing but Lifeblood
    R2 stealths everyone but JTR over and over
    HY or Barriss or whoever heals damage Rey takes when using Lifeblood
    BB-8 or whoever just does their no-damage thing.

Use cooldown reduction disks so that R2 never has to use a damaging ability. Use HoT data disks if you don't have a healer (or if you don't have enough auto-buff disks to keep the Cooldown Reduction train going). But try not to use HoTs if you have a healer and don't have Rey's ultimate because you'll need to take enough damage using lifeblood that you will charge up Whirlwind. If you don't have the ultimate but are using a healer like Barriss, remember to let her hit the ewoks a couple times at the beginning while Rey gets a whirlwind charge. Once it's charged, just keep using heal abilities. Luminara is particularly good for this as she grants HoTs which help to activate the Cooldown Reduction disks.)

For JTR, just use her basic. It won't deal more damage than they can regain through protection recovery from Wicket or whatever.

Pretty soon the Ewoks are using mass assists & missing every time. Unfortunately you can't put it on auto b/c the AI will have JTR use mind tricks and the Ewoks will stop gaining TM%. But other than having to play manually, it's perfect. You can easily get more than 100 evades in a single battle and still win using Rey's Ult (if you have it) or just going all out for damage right at the end if you don't.
  • Options
    Let me tell you the trick to this game... between Vader, Padme, SLKR, and Rey you can do almost anything.

Padme is the trick to this particular feat.
    3v3 FTW
  • Options
    Let me tell you the trick to this game... between Vader, Padme, SLKR, and Rey you can do almost anything.

Padme is the trick to this particular feat.

I'm finding that between Vader, Padme, JKL/JKR I can do almost anything. But, similar principle (Though, CLS, Bossk, JTR, and Grevious are doing their own to help in niche situations).
  • dgree
    521 posts Member
    Options
    65uka7ux13ba.png
  • Options
    KAM + Barriss lead + more healers + that offense-for-healers disk is completely monstrous.
  • Options
    Night sisters.
  • Keyth
    28 posts Member
    Options
    KAM + Barriss lead + more healers + that offense-for-healers disk is completely monstrous.
    Oh KAM the mythical character most won’t see til 2023 ;)

• MasterSeedy
    5038 posts Member
    Options
    Bump. It's about that time.
  • Options
    Bump. It's about that time.

Jml lead hyoda gmy Jolee basti works well
  • MikKro
    333 posts Member
    Options
    Veers, Starck, Range, Piett + 1. Find a sisters team and get progress on both no attackers and marked feats with 1 team
  • MasterSeedy
    5038 posts Member
    Options
    @MikKro

I like Gideon with that one to get the first move, but if you can't get Gideon fast enough, Brood Alpha can suck up some early attacks & give the Imps the chance to get going.

It probably doesn't matter if your Imps are all relic'd, but I only have Piett relic'd. Starck is actually still g10 and things go badly if I don't protect him by either making the first move or putting in an auto taunt.
  • Options
    MikKro wrote: »
    Veers, Starck, Range, Piett + 1. Find a sisters team and get progress on both no attackers and marked feats with 1 team

There were ZERO ns nodes for me on that whole sector, and I was really paying attention because I wanted one. I'm enraged right now.

(Yeah, no one cares, I'm just venting)
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Options
    I’ve had zero NS teams show up through 4 phases. One of my guildies said he had 1 through all 5 phases. I feel like they’ve limited them because they are so good at helping with feats.
  • Options
    Keyth wrote: »
    Oh KAM the mythical character most won’t see til 2023 ;)

Or the case of my guild currently, 330 months. Lol
  • MasterSeedy
    5038 posts Member
    Options
    I know that I'm lucky to be in the guild I'm in with our level of KAM readiness. Most people attempt the mission and the win rate is about 60%, for a total of 22 shards last time. We still have a ways to go to boost our completion percent over 80 and to boost our attempt % up to about 90 (or better, if we can manage it), so there's lots of growth to come, but even 22 is a decent amount. With no growth at all, I'm 7 months away. But I think that there will be growth, and I'm projecting 5 months.

To get it down to 4 months, though, would require averaging 36.5 shards, and I don't think we can manage that. We might end up at 37 shards the month that I get KAM to 7* but we can't average that, so 5 months it is.

So I'll get KAM a month after CAT, and we'll see where my conquest performance goes at that point. I'll probably still have mild struggles with Sith since mine are terrible, but hopefully bosses will get easier & easier as I pick up more GLs + KAM + CAT.
  • MasterSeedy
    5038 posts Member
    Options
    @Ltswb1
    I’ve had zero NS teams show up through 4 phases. One of my guildies said he had 1 through all 5 phases. I feel like they’ve limited them because they are so good at helping with feats.

It's random. I had only one show up through 3 phases (just a couple teams into Sector1 at the very beginning), but then in phase 4, just when I really needed one for the "marked" feat, an NS squad showed up.

They're definitely around. You're just having bad luck.