No TW rewards

I didn't deploy defense nor attack in this TW because the match-up was so ridiculously absurd there wasn't any point to waste my time.

I got no rewards even though my guild got well more than 600 banners. What's the deal?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7300 posts Moderator
    Options
    The deal is you had 0 banners. You need to participate to get rewards in TW.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    The deal is you had 0 banners. You need to participate to get rewards in TW.

There was no point in participating and the only requirement for rewards is 600 banners for guild as stated in event. Did you read the OP? Not trying to be cruddy it just seems like it didnt sink in....
  • Options
    Can you tell us what you feel you did that deserved rewards?

TW has always operated like this. If you don’t deploy any defence and don’t even attack one team (you don’t need to win, just start an actual battle) you don’t earn any rewards.

So... there was some point in participating after all.
  • Options
    Can you tell us what you feel you did that deserved rewards?

TW has always operated like this. If you don’t deploy any defence and don’t even attack one team (you don’t need to win, just start an actual battle) you don’t earn any rewards.

So... there was some point in participating after all.

Im not really interested in this snarky direction as it isn't helpful. Games have rules. Im trying to determine where it states you have to have more than 0 banners to get 2nd place rewards. Do you have this information? With all due respect unless you have an answer find some other thread to snark.
  • Options
    You’ve now been told twice what the rules are. You didn’t get rewards when you did nothing, so I’m not sure why you need to find it written down anywhere? TW has operated like this since the beginning and there are other threads that ask your question and receive the same answer.

Hopefully next time your guild decide not to participate you’ll all remember that doing something - anything at all - is required to earn rewards.

No snark intended.
  • Julian_Sixty_Six
    108 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    If you don’t deploy any defence and don’t even attack one team (you don’t need to win, just start an actual battle) you don’t earn any rewards.

Just out of curiosity what makes you think just THAT is deserving of rewards? Dont even need to win? So, pre-loading a squad deserves rewards? He was more useless than the guy who didnt attack at all 😆😆😆
  • Options
    If you don’t deploy any defence and don’t even attack one team (you don’t need to win, just start an actual battle) you don’t earn any rewards.

Just out of curiosity what makes you think just THAT is deserving of rewards? Dont even need to win? So, pre-loading a squad deserves rewards? He was more useless than the guy who didnt attack at all 😆😆😆
    I’m not saying I agree with it, but in a way, at least they did something.

Our guild has a simple rule: absolutely everyone who signs up sets defence teams so this can never happen to them.

This became necessary after one TW where we didn’t all set defence and the enemy set incredibly weak defence across the board, we cleared it in like 50 minutes, and the handful of people who hadn’t set any defence and weren’t around for the slaughter got no rewards.

Even if you’re given another horrendous mismatch again in the future (quite likely given the matchmaking flaws) - now you know what you need to do!
  • Options
    You’ve now been told twice what the rules are. You didn’t get rewards when you did nothing, so I’m not sure why you need to find it written down anywhere? TW has operated like this since the beginning and there are other threads that ask your question and receive the same answer.

Hopefully next time your guild decide not to participate you’ll all remember that doing something - anything at all - is required to earn rewards.

No snark intended.

Where is this rule stated? Do you understand what Im asking? I cant find it in the game. Do you realize that in TW event it tells you what is required for rewards and what you say is not included in that requirement?
  • Julian_Sixty_Six
    108 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options

Our guild has a simple rule: absolutely everyone who signs up sets defence teams so this can never happen to them.

This became necessary after one TW where we didn’t all set defence and the enemy set incredibly weak defence across the board, we cleared it in like 50 minutes, and the handful of people who hadn’t set any defence and weren’t around for the slaughter got no rewards.

Even if you’re given another horrendous mismatch again in the future (quite likely given the matchmaking flaws) - now you know what you need to do!

CG has a match up problem. When the other team has sandbagged and we are facing 19 GL to one it is rather insulting to expect "participation". Participation in "what" exactly would you say? I wont have them waste theor time on a something so absurdly imbalanced.

And again, again, again where is this rule you told me about stated in the event? If you dont know just say it and move on. I really am not interested in your philosophy. Really it is of no interest to me.
  • Options

No snark intended.

Where is this rule stated? Do you understand what Im asking? I cant find it in the game. Do you realize that in TW event it tells you what is required for rewards and what you say is not included in that requirement?

I agree, it’s not stated in game anywhere. But it’s definitely how it works, as you’ve now discovered.
  • Options

CG has a match up problem. When the other team has sandbagged and we are facing 19 GL to one it is rather insulting to expect "participation". Participation in "what" exactly would you say? I wont have them waste theor time on a something so absurdly imbalanced.
    Matchmaking can be rubbish, I agree, and am quite vocal on what they need to do to fix it on these forums.

But just setting one defence team can’t really be called a waste of time, can it?
  • Options

Matchmaking can be rubbish, I agree, and am quite vocal on what they need to do to fix it on these forums.

But just setting one defence team can’t really be called a waste of time, can it?

Okaysk back to my OP where does the game tell me that setting defense isn't a waste of time? Itliterally says a guild must have 600 banners to get rewards. Theefore I expect rewards as the guild gotmore than 600 banners. Why would I bother when ghat is the stated requirement? I appreciate you trying to help but you aren't addressing the big problem here.
    It’s not stated in game.

Raise a ticket in game, tag @CG_Doja_Fett to ask if they can tweak the in game text to clarify.

That’s about all that can be done moving forward, sadly.
  • Options
    I post this PSA before every TW match-up (No snark intended.):

PSA – Remember, if you sign up for TW, participation is required. If you don’t setup a team on defence you will get zero points. If you don’t win a battle, you will get zero points. If TW ends with you at zero points, you will get **ZERO** rewards. If you got zero rewards, why did you join?

Just as a suggestion, if my PSA isn't a terrible idea, you can ask your guild leadership to post it or something similar a few hours before each macthup.
  • crzydroid
    7300 posts Moderator
    Options

PSA – Remember, if you sign up for TW, participation is required. If you don’t setup a team on defence you will get zero points. If you don’t win a battle, you will get zero points. If TW ends with you at zero points, you will get **ZERO** rewards. If you got zero rewards, why did you join?

Just as a suggestion, if my PSA isn't a terrible idea, you can ask your guild leadership to post it or something similar a few hours before each macthup.

Indeed...I know that many guilds kick if you join TWs but don't participate.
  • Options

It’s slightly inaccurate though.

You get rewards if you attempt a battle. You don’t need to win it. So people can earn rewards even if they end with 0 banners.
  • Options
    You get rewards if you attempt a battle. You don’t need to win it. So people can earn rewards even if they end with 0 banners.

SHHHHHHHH - don't tell anybody!!!
  • Options
    You need a minimum of like 50 banners to get rewards. Last TW I set one defensive team and didn’t attack and it said I didn’t get rewards because I didn’t meet the 50 banner requirement.
  • nottenst
    688 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    You need a minimum of like 50 banners to get rewards. Last TW I set one defensive team and didn’t attack and it said I didn’t get rewards because I didn’t meet the 50 banner requirement.
    Just saw the screensnap in the other thread. They should have had a big announcement about this.