Razor Crest shards in the Conquest Store

I thought I had read somewhere that Razor Crest shards would be available in the Conquest Store. I've checked just about every refresh but have never seen them available once. Anyone know if they do show up there for certain?

Replies

• Options
    They are in certain Jawa stores inside of Conquest sectors. 😎
  • Options
    Yeah I've seen them there inside Conquest. I thought I had read somewhere they'd also be available in the Conquest Store though.

It's really nice you can see what's inside the Jawa stores or other nodes ahead of time. They've done an outstanding job with Conquest.
  • Options
    I do not believe they are available in the conquest store, just the wandering jawa merchant
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    RC shards don't show up in Conquest Store, they only show up in Merchant nodes within conquest
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    You can't buy the Razor Crest in the store, only available from the Wandering Scavenger and the end-of-event prize box.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    dj0h0dnqbdbr.png
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    It looks like the normal mode just has one node, while the hard mode has a minimum of three, probably four or five.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    It looks like the normal mode just has one node, while the hard mode has a minimum of three, probably four or five.

Have only seen three reported by anyone.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

Have only seen three reported by anyone.

You're right. I checked how many blueprints I have and it's 32, I thought that meant I bought 3 batches. I bought 2, and the third batch was the make-good from the previous event.

There are four lights three jawas that sell blueprints.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.