SWGOH clone rework ad is running again on YouTube

So I was just gonna watch a video and boom I got the ad for reworked clone troopers ad instead of the regular JKR or Mando ad, could this be a sign of bad batch coming to the game?

Replies

• Nah, I still see the Vader rework as all the time on YouTube; dont think it means anything.
  • Weird
  • I knew ads reflected your navigational habits.

What I didn’t know is that they can now read your mind. Woah.
  • DavideV wrote: »
    I knew ads reflected your navigational habits.

What I didn’t know is that they can now read your mind. Woah.

Oh, the predictive abilities of the search algorithms are freakishly scary. They can actually predict certain people's death and how they are likely to die. The AI computers that analyze enormous bodies of human temporal and positional data and when those humans stop generating data are actually fairly easy for the algorithms to report, because death is a singular event. There is no behavior less confusing in your internet data you generate than when you stop doing it all together. It is probably easier for an AI computer to predict your death within 1 year of certainty now than it is for it to beat a chess champion in a single game.
  • wow I've literally never seen a SWGOH ad on YT.
  • StarDog89 wrote: »
    wow I've literally never seen a SWGOH ad on YT.

Dude I get then like 10 times a day, and I already have the app installed, idk why I still get them lol
  • I also have never once seen an ad. I've been playing for about three years now
  • I also have never once seen an ad. I've been playing for about three years now

I think you have to worship at the altar of Ahnald several times a week before the ad algorithm figures you out.

Or - maybe you don’t see the adverts because you’re good at the game?
  • TVF
    36583 posts Member

I don't get them either, so this must be it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

I think you have to worship at the altar of Ahnald several times a week before the ad algorithm figures you out.

Yeah I kind of forgot that YouTube scans ur brain and deter that you suck at a game, then gives you ads for those games, just like all the people that were playing game of war and **** at it, so they got the legend 47 ads right

I'll doubt that "good at the game" bit, but I would rather bash my phone into my face repeatedly for an hour before I watched Ahnald videos so there's something to that

I'll doubt that "good at the game" bit, but I would rather bash my phone into my face repeatedly for an hour before I watched Ahnald videos so there's something to that

Agreed, I personally watch darth Kermit,(for cranky) moon swgoh(is it worth it series pretty good), BitDynasty(he does explain the challenge tier fights really well) and finally dark omega, but he dropped of the game 8 months ago sadly.
  • If not getting Swgoh adds = good at the game. Ahnald must get hundreds of Swgoh adds.
    3v3 FTW