3v3 sucks

I'm sure some people enjoy the challenge. But every part of the game involves prepping and planning for 5v5. And with essentially 24 hours notice, we have to re-think our mods and roster for a month of 3v3 nonsense. If people really enjoy it, please do it every 3rd time or something. GAC is such a drain now. *end rant*

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5009 posts Member
    If you follow the events calendars posted here you had more than three weeks notice.
  • 3v3 isnt bad. i kind of like it. gives a new twist to gac.
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    there's an entire game mode that 3v3 50% of the time (iirc)
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • My biggest gripe with 3v3 is that it leads to too many battles per match. And that in combination with having to rethink how synergies/counters work in those smaller teams just makes me feel fatigue.
    3v3 would work better if it only was a mini tournament for one week, without the grind to reach kyber.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    I just pulled up my 3v3 squad management tab, updated things a little to reflect my recent roster changes and I was good to go. Same routine I have for 5v5.

The extra battles aren't that big of a big deal.

And 3v3 is much more interesting than 5v5 which gets stale over time and would get even more so if it were run every month.
  • You have had months of notice. They have alternated for a long time now. 3v3 is just different and you’re salty that you cannot just walk in, place teams, and leave with your rewards after steamrolling. Someone says this every other month. To all of you that complain- Obi-wan has now mind tricked you to stop.
    3v3 FTW
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    And with essentially 24 hours notice

That's an odd way to spell "several weeks' notice."
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png