The race to Level 72! A Public Service Announcement

If you like going first or at least like having a good shot at going first when you have Qui-Gon Jinn as your lead then be ready to have 5 Ability Material Mk IIIs available as soon as you hit level 72. Character Level 72 is required for him to upgrade AGILITY TRAINING to Level 7 and get +2 Speed. So you will need some credits and 5 MK IIIs right when you hit 72. Just an FYI if you have not realised this yet. Lots of people run with QGJ as lead.

For me, I also noticed that Darth Sidious has the same Character Level 72 requirement for Sadistic Glee Level 7 that adds +2.5% Heal. He needs 6 MK IIIs.

I am sure there are plenty of other characters out there that have similar situations but these are two very popular ones and I noticed this when I was planning a little strategy for my team. And since so many people use QGJ as lead I thought this might be insightful to a few.

Since I might hit Level 72 around Wednesday/Thursday, I will make sure I have 11 MK IIIs saved up and allocated for this purpose since I am FTP. Right now I am 3076/5500 on my way to Level 71. Lol.

Replies

• MasterSgtDave
    35 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Shouldnt be a problem for me.. at the rate I'm turtleing this xp I'll be 72 by next Wednesday. Just in time for mats :smile: *sigh*
  • Options
    Yup, I am saving 11 from this weekend just in case the timing for me is off.