Reasonable GAC feats

Replies

  • NicWester
    7804 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Bl4ckDe4th wrote: »
    That‘s a very easy Nest solo

    I don't claim it's hard to beat, I just know that doing the unexpected falters many and it did for me so far. Meanwhile -in the mold- teams hardly did anything good as everyone and their mother knows how to deal with them.

    I hear you. I routinely put out 3 Tuskens, all g8 or 9, and get holds ok defense. People think they’re a pushover and send one g12 character to solo it, then spend the entire match stunlocked by Urrrururururur.

    People also fall for ewoks a lot. Really weird.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • MaruMaru
    2131 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Bl4ckDe4th wrote: »
    That‘s a very easy Nest solo

    I don't claim it's hard to beat, I just know that doing the unexpected falters many and it did for me so far. Meanwhile -in the mold- teams hardly did anything good as everyone and their mother knows how to deal with them.

    I hear you. I routinely put out 3 Tuskens, all g8 or 9, and get holds ok defense. People think they’re a pushover and send one g12 character to solo it, then spend the entire match stunlocked by Urrrururururur.

    People also fall for ewoks a lot. Really weird.

    It's not easy to beat either. Nesting things is it's own niche, neither everyone has a good enough nest or know what is nestable. 5v5 they are bomb, half of my opponents failed on them at least once last gac.
  • TVF
    28055 posts Member
    Konju wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

    Do you attack? Because if you don’t attack, that’s kind of just throwing a tantrum to screw everybody that comes against you. If you don’t attack at all, you could be benevolent instead and set all your lowest teams so your opponents could do better.

    I do attack with whatever is left cleaning up 1 or 3 zones, but why would I let others enjoy something I don't? 3vs3 was fine where it was once every 4th or so GAC now it's every 2nd GAC, I will keep screwing people over like this till other players get fed up with 3v3 and they reduce how many we get.

    That's not how it works, not even close.

    Well what other option is there? 3v3 has become a plague
    3v3 is the GAC I prefer. 5v5 is stale as I face pretty much exactly the same defence every single round. It’s always different with 3v3 and I’ve seen some really awkward teams on defence that I’ve never seen before almost every round.

    I also like GAC because it rewards kit knowledge. When you see a weird lineup you need to know the interactions between the characters to figure out a way of beating it.

    So there is one other option, though I realise it isn’t for everyone - git gud!.

    I know my personal dislike for GAC has little to do with skill. I dislike GAC (3v3 or 5v5, doesn’t matter) simply because I don’t care for a month long event and the time required for participation. 13 battles each round for 3v3 is quite a bit of time for the possibility of 8 total zetas over the course of the month...the rewards don’t really meet the time sink imo.

    I legit forgot GAC rewards include zetas as I have zero need for them.

    The rewards are the crystals, the higher end 5 dot slicing mats (I never have to farm them anymore, allowing me to farm more mods) and the gac currency which equals more kyro.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • MaruMaru
    2131 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Konju wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

    Do you attack? Because if you don’t attack, that’s kind of just throwing a tantrum to screw everybody that comes against you. If you don’t attack at all, you could be benevolent instead and set all your lowest teams so your opponents could do better.

    I do attack with whatever is left cleaning up 1 or 3 zones, but why would I let others enjoy something I don't? 3vs3 was fine where it was once every 4th or so GAC now it's every 2nd GAC, I will keep screwing people over like this till other players get fed up with 3v3 and they reduce how many we get.

    That's not how it works, not even close.

    Well what other option is there? 3v3 has become a plague
    3v3 is the GAC I prefer. 5v5 is stale as I face pretty much exactly the same defence every single round. It’s always different with 3v3 and I’ve seen some really awkward teams on defence that I’ve never seen before almost every round.

    I also like GAC because it rewards kit knowledge. When you see a weird lineup you need to know the interactions between the characters to figure out a way of beating it.

    So there is one other option, though I realise it isn’t for everyone - git gud!.

    I know my personal dislike for GAC has little to do with skill. I dislike GAC (3v3 or 5v5, doesn’t matter) simply because I don’t care for a month long event and the time required for participation. 13 battles each round for 3v3 is quite a bit of time for the possibility of 8 total zetas over the course of the month...the rewards don’t really meet the time sink imo.

    I legit forgot GAC rewards include zetas as I have zero need for them.

    The rewards are the crystals, the higher end 5 dot slicing mats (I never have to farm them anymore, allowing me to farm more mods) and the gac currency which equals more kyro.

    Yes,yes and yes. Everyone has different needs I guess. Zetas are the new credits for me.
  • Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

    Do you attack? Because if you don’t attack, that’s kind of just throwing a tantrum to screw everybody that comes against you. If you don’t attack at all, you could be benevolent instead and set all your lowest teams so your opponents could do better.

    I do attack with whatever is left cleaning up 1 or 3 zones, but why would I let others enjoy something I don't? 3vs3 was fine where it was once every 4th or so GAC now it's every 2nd GAC, I will keep screwing people over like this till other players get fed up with 3v3 and they reduce how many we get.

    A little late to the thread...... BUT WHAT? That's the most childish mindset I've ever heard of...
  • Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

    Cmon, 3v3 is good for lower level players
  • TVF
    28055 posts Member
    Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

    Cmon, 3v3 is good for lower level players

    And endgame players.

    Level has nothing to do with it.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TaTaKaS
    164 posts Member
    When you come across unreasonable feats just kill the whole team but one character. Leave that character with red health, let the battle time out and then go in and finish it off with the required squad. You will lose 20 banners but gain 70. If it is not affecting your match result then do it.
  • TaTaKaS wrote: »
    When you come across unreasonable feats just kill the whole team but one character. Leave that character with red health, let the battle time out and then go in and finish it off with the required squad. You will lose 20 banners but gain 70. If it is not affecting your match result then do it.
    In pretty much every match I play that approach is an instant loss. Some feats I just have to ignore.
  • Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

    YOU are the reason people don’t like 3v3. If you put down a full defense, you make another players experience worse. If you don’t care to try, set a very weak defense and give someone else an easier match. People like you knock players out of Kyber. If your rewards don’t change, and theirs go up, then it’s for the better.
  • Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

    YOU are the reason people don’t like 3v3. If you put down a full defense, you make another players experience worse. If you don’t care to try, set a very weak defense and give someone else an easier match. People like you knock players out of Kyber. If your rewards don’t change, and theirs go up, then it’s for the better.

    See if I let you get an easy win, everyone would want the 3v3 to stay as is, people like me dispise 3v3 and the only way to make CG stop the madness is to set a defense like that and make everyone hate 3v3, there is no other way around it until CG let's people choose if they want to sign up for 3v3 or 5v5 right before the GAC starts, just like how you can choose to do hard mode or normal mode in conquest or how you get to choose which TB you want to run for ur guild.
    If they gonna force me to play the stupid 3v3 I will make it my mission to prevent people from hitting kyber
  • Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

    YOU are the reason people don’t like 3v3. If you put down a full defense, you make another players experience worse. If you don’t care to try, set a very weak defense and give someone else an easier match. People like you knock players out of Kyber. If your rewards don’t change, and theirs go up, then it’s for the better.

    See if I let you get an easy win, everyone would want the 3v3 to stay as is, people like me dispise 3v3 and the only way to make CG stop the madness is to set a defense like that and make everyone hate 3v3, there is no other way around it until CG let's people choose if they want to sign up for 3v3 or 5v5 right before the GAC starts, just like how you can choose to do hard mode or normal mode in conquest or how you get to choose which TB you want to run for ur guild.
    If they gonna force me to play the stupid 3v3 I will make it my mission to prevent people from hitting kyber

    But you don’t even do that. You claimed earlier you set all your good teams on defence then had to backtrack later on.

    Again, without your .gg profile, it’s difficult to believe anything you say on here.
  • Gifafi
    5310 posts Member
    If he posted his .gg we could know if he’s being truthful about those defenses.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

    YOU are the reason people don’t like 3v3. If you put down a full defense, you make another players experience worse. If you don’t care to try, set a very weak defense and give someone else an easier match. People like you knock players out of Kyber. If your rewards don’t change, and theirs go up, then it’s for the better.

    If they gonna force me to play the stupid 3v3 I will make it my mission to prevent people from hitting kyber

    No one's forcing you to play 3v3. Just don't join, problem solved
  • Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

    YOU are the reason people don’t like 3v3. If you put down a full defense, you make another players experience worse. If you don’t care to try, set a very weak defense and give someone else an easier match. People like you knock players out of Kyber. If your rewards don’t change, and theirs go up, then it’s for the better.

    If they gonna force me to play the stupid 3v3 I will make it my mission to prevent people from hitting kyber

    No one's forcing you to play 3v3. Just don't join, problem solved

    Oh my gawd, this guy is brilliant 👏 I completely forgot that the 5vs5 GAC was available for me to play right now so I could get my slicing mats for my mods and the championship store currency so I can buy some gear, how silly of me..... oh wait ✋ I can't so that because the 3vs3 GAC is only available and if I don't join it I will miss out on the rewards and won't get my prizes, so yes capital games is forcing me and many others to play the 3vs3 version instead of the 5vs5 because otherwise I will fall behind my guildmates and arena mates 😉
  • Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

    YOU are the reason people don’t like 3v3. If you put down a full defense, you make another players experience worse. If you don’t care to try, set a very weak defense and give someone else an easier match. People like you knock players out of Kyber. If your rewards don’t change, and theirs go up, then it’s for the better.

    See if I let you get an easy win, everyone would want the 3v3 to stay as is, people like me dispise 3v3 and the only way to make CG stop the madness is to set a defense like that and make everyone hate 3v3, there is no other way around it until CG let's people choose if they want to sign up for 3v3 or 5v5 right before the GAC starts, just like how you can choose to do hard mode or normal mode in conquest or how you get to choose which TB you want to run for ur guild.
    If they gonna force me to play the stupid 3v3 I will make it my mission to prevent people from hitting kyber

    But you don’t even do that. You claimed earlier you set all your good teams on defence then had to backtrack later on.

    Again, without your .gg profile, it’s difficult to believe anything you say on here.

    Nah bro I didn't backtrack, I still put my best teams on defense, I simply understood that a relic revan with gear 12 jedi can do lot better on offense then defense, and d revan can go on offense with just the sith Mara and still kill a gas in a 3vs3 while EP bastila and Malak sit on defense, this way I still ruin other people's day and still clean enough territories to earn aurodium rank and get good amounts of championship currency
  • Nikoms565
    13806 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

    Do you attack? Because if you don’t attack, that’s kind of just throwing a tantrum to screw everybody that comes against you. If you don’t attack at all, you could be benevolent instead and set all your lowest teams so your opponents could do better.

    I do attack with whatever is left cleaning up 1 or 3 zones, but why would I let others enjoy something I don't?

    Because you’re an adult?

    Or is it?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

    YOU are the reason people don’t like 3v3. If you put down a full defense, you make another players experience worse. If you don’t care to try, set a very weak defense and give someone else an easier match. People like you knock players out of Kyber. If your rewards don’t change, and theirs go up, then it’s for the better.

    If they gonna force me to play the stupid 3v3 I will make it my mission to prevent people from hitting kyber

    No one's forcing you to play 3v3. Just don't join, problem solved

    Oh my gawd, this guy is brilliant 👏 I completely forgot that the 5vs5 GAC was available for me to play right now so I could get my slicing mats for my mods and the championship store currency so I can buy some gear, how silly of me..... oh wait ✋ I can't so that because the 3vs3 GAC is only available and if I don't join it I will miss out on the rewards and won't get my prizes, so yes capital games is forcing me and many others to play the 3vs3 version instead of the 5vs5 because otherwise I will fall behind my guildmates and arena mates 😉

    Sounds like all you want is maximum reward for minimal effort then
  • TVF
    28055 posts Member
    He's already fallen way behind his guild and shard and this is irrefutable fact until he shares his gg.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jack1210 wrote: »
    Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

    Do you attack? Because if you don’t attack, that’s kind of just throwing a tantrum to screw everybody that comes against you. If you don’t attack at all, you could be benevolent instead and set all your lowest teams so your opponents could do better.

    I do attack with whatever is left cleaning up 1 or 3 zones, but why would I let others enjoy something I don't? 3vs3 was fine where it was once every 4th or so GAC now it's every 2nd GAC, I will keep screwing people over like this till other players get fed up with 3v3 and they reduce how many we get.

    A little late to the thread...... BUT WHAT? That's the most childish mindset I've ever heard of...

    Really? You must not live in my country.
  • Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

    YOU are the reason people don’t like 3v3. If you put down a full defense, you make another players experience worse. If you don’t care to try, set a very weak defense and give someone else an easier match. People like you knock players out of Kyber. If your rewards don’t change, and theirs go up, then it’s for the better.

    See if I let you get an easy win, everyone would want the 3v3 to stay as is, people like me dispise 3v3 and the only way to make CG stop the madness is to set a defense like that and make everyone hate 3v3, there is no other way around it until CG let's people choose if they want to sign up for 3v3 or 5v5 right before the GAC starts, just like how you can choose to do hard mode or normal mode in conquest or how you get to choose which TB you want to run for ur guild.
    If they gonna force me to play the stupid 3v3 I will make it my mission to prevent people from hitting kyber

    But you don’t even do that. You claimed earlier you set all your good teams on defence then had to backtrack later on.

    Again, without your .gg profile, it’s difficult to believe anything you say on here.

    Nah bro I didn't backtrack, I still put my best teams on defense, I simply understood that a relic revan with gear 12 jedi can do lot better on offense then defense, and d revan can go on offense with just the sith Mara and still kill a gas in a 3vs3 while EP bastila and Malak sit on defense, this way I still ruin other people's day and still clean enough territories to earn aurodium rank and get good amounts of championship currency
    I don’t believe a word of it.
  • TVF wrote: »
    He's already fallen way behind his guild and shard and this is irrefutable fact until he shares his gg.

    7qig112jya9q.jpg
    Lol get real 🤣, I took a break yet I still climb my way back to the top, I don't need to share my profile with the likes of you
  • Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

    YOU are the reason people don’t like 3v3. If you put down a full defense, you make another players experience worse. If you don’t care to try, set a very weak defense and give someone else an easier match. People like you knock players out of Kyber. If your rewards don’t change, and theirs go up, then it’s for the better.

    If they gonna force me to play the stupid 3v3 I will make it my mission to prevent people from hitting kyber

    No one's forcing you to play 3v3. Just don't join, problem solved

    Oh my gawd, this guy is brilliant 👏 I completely forgot that the 5vs5 GAC was available for me to play right now so I could get my slicing mats for my mods and the championship store currency so I can buy some gear, how silly of me..... oh wait ✋ I can't so that because the 3vs3 GAC is only available and if I don't join it I will miss out on the rewards and won't get my prizes, so yes capital games is forcing me and many others to play the 3vs3 version instead of the 5vs5 because otherwise I will fall behind my guildmates and arena mates 😉

    Sounds like all you want is maximum reward for minimal effort then

    Nah bro something wrong with ur eyes? what I said is i want 5vs5 not 3vs3, i hit kyber every time it's a 5vs5 and I face people that got 1 more GL then I do, yet I always find a way to beat them, yet you think I want do the bare minimum and get the most rewards just because I don't like 3vs3?
  • Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

    YOU are the reason people don’t like 3v3. If you put down a full defense, you make another players experience worse. If you don’t care to try, set a very weak defense and give someone else an easier match. People like you knock players out of Kyber. If your rewards don’t change, and theirs go up, then it’s for the better.

    See if I let you get an easy win, everyone would want the 3v3 to stay as is, people like me dispise 3v3 and the only way to make CG stop the madness is to set a defense like that and make everyone hate 3v3, there is no other way around it until CG let's people choose if they want to sign up for 3v3 or 5v5 right before the GAC starts, just like how you can choose to do hard mode or normal mode in conquest or how you get to choose which TB you want to run for ur guild.
    If they gonna force me to play the stupid 3v3 I will make it my mission to prevent people from hitting kyber

    But you don’t even do that. You claimed earlier you set all your good teams on defence then had to backtrack later on.

    Again, without your .gg profile, it’s difficult to believe anything you say on here.

    Nah bro I didn't backtrack, I still put my best teams on defense, I simply understood that a relic revan with gear 12 jedi can do lot better on offense then defense, and d revan can go on offense with just the sith Mara and still kill a gas in a 3vs3 while EP bastila and Malak sit on defense, this way I still ruin other people's day and still clean enough territories to earn aurodium rank and get good amounts of championship currency
    I didn’t backtrack, I just backtrack backtrack backtrack make a thread about attacking in 3v3 backtrack.
  • Lol you guys play 3vs3? I just set all my top teams on defense, it's the worst game mode of this game, I rather do tier 2 of secrets and shadows daily instead of running 3vs3

    YOU are the reason people don’t like 3v3. If you put down a full defense, you make another players experience worse. If you don’t care to try, set a very weak defense and give someone else an easier match. People like you knock players out of Kyber. If your rewards don’t change, and theirs go up, then it’s for the better.

    See if I let you get an easy win, everyone would want the 3v3 to stay as is, people like me dispise 3v3 and the only way to make CG stop the madness is to set a defense like that and make everyone hate 3v3, there is no other way around it until CG let's people choose if they want to sign up for 3v3 or 5v5 right before the GAC starts, just like how you can choose to do hard mode or normal mode in conquest or how you get to choose which TB you want to run for ur guild.
    If they gonna force me to play the stupid 3v3 I will make it my mission to prevent people from hitting kyber

    But you don’t even do that. You claimed earlier you set all your good teams on defence then had to backtrack later on.

    Again, without your .gg profile, it’s difficult to believe anything you say on here.

    Nah bro I didn't backtrack, I still put my best teams on defense, I simply understood that a relic revan with gear 12 jedi can do lot better on offense then defense, and d revan can go on offense with just the sith Mara and still kill a gas in a 3vs3 while EP bastila and Malak sit on defense, this way I still ruin other people's day and still clean enough territories to earn aurodium rank and get good amounts of championship currency
    I don’t believe a word of it.

    Starting to wonder if @Kyno actually does his job anymore, literally all you tvf and few others do is come to a place where I'm posting, derail the conversation and start to come after me just because you are dying to see my account for months now. I guess from rules only apply to few and not all
    Laughable.

    Nice arena rank pics by the way. Whose were they?

    It's not the same as the previous swgoh.gg info he provided :D
    mhs1h3dmiez9.jpg
  • MaruMaru
    2131 posts Member
    HBOMax though.
  • Why would 3v3 go away? It would cost them time to remove it. It’s built, it works. Play it or don’t play it. The storm trooper feat could be done if you fail a squad and probably lose the match and the points from a win. My only problem is if I stumble on a squad, it’s the lone GL left and no amount of troopers are going to beat a GL.
  • TVF
    28055 posts Member
    edited April 1
    TVF wrote: »
    He's already fallen way behind his guild and shard and this is irrefutable fact until he shares his gg.

    7qig112jya9q.jpg
    Lol get real 🤣, I took a break yet I still climb my way back to the top, I don't need to share my profile with the likes of you

    Nice screenshot of someone else, how are they at 3v3?
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    28055 posts Member
    Range1974 wrote: »
    Why would 3v3 go away? It would cost them time to remove it. It’s built, it works. Play it or don’t play it. The storm trooper feat could be done if you fail a squad and probably lose the match and the points from a win. My only problem is if I stumble on a squad, it’s the lone GL left and no amount of troopers are going to beat a GL.

    It's not going away, but people that are bad at it will still complain and pout.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
Sign In or Register to comment.